Notices

best NFL team in Texas

View Poll Results: Best NFL team in Texas
Houston Texans 53 57.61%
Dallas Cowboys 39 42.39%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #101
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
Really...

Texans don't either.
BOOOM
Old 11-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #102
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I am not worried about my age being out there, so I will say this: I have been a Cowboys fan since I can remember. According to my dad I was about 4 when I rooted for them. I have been a loyal fan through their good days, and their bad days. I am a true fan. Not a fair weather fan who only supports his team when they are winning. (not making ANY accusations since I don't know any of you) But I have seen plenty of them before. They could never win another Super Bowl for the rest of my life. I will STILL be a fan.
I'm right there with you.

A lot of the younger Cowboys fans didn't have to suffer through QB's like Babe Laufenberg, Steve Pelluer, Kevin Sweeney, or Quincy Carter for newer fans. l I'll take Romo over them any day.

I saw Babe in full action the last game of the season in 1990 in the Atl. He threw a 61yard TD interception to Deion Sanders.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #103
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
I'm right there with you.

A lot of the younger Cowboys fans didn't have to suffer through QB's like Babe Laufenberg, Steve Pelluer, Kevin Sweeney, or Quincy Carter for newer fans. l I'll take Romo over them any day.

I saw Babe in full action the last game of the season in 1990 in the Atl. He threw a 61yard TD interception to Deion Sanders.
im a younger cowboys fan but i'll stand by my team win or lose til the day i do and i dont understand the hate on tony romo he is a great quarter back and i would love to see another quarter back play as good as him and try to win when the WHOLE TEAM relies on him for the win.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #104
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Texans!!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #105
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
im a younger cowboys fan but i'll stand by my team win or lose til the day i do and i dont understand the hate on tony romo he is a great quarter back and i would love to see another quarter back play as good as him and try to win when the WHOLE TEAM relies on him for the win.
Must have missed this, he is the 8th best passer rating right now. throws 1 interception and he automatically sucks. Albeit at the wrong time, but still the D needs to take the blame sometimes..
Old 12-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #106
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Must have missed this, he is the 8th best passer rating right now. throws 1 interception and he automatically sucks. Albeit at the wrong time, but still the D needs to take the blame sometimes..
sums it all up right there.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #107
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they suck
Old 12-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #108
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
they suck
With Schaub's performance today I couldn't agree more
Old 12-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #109
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With Schaub's performance today I couldn't agree more

smh
Old 12-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #110
another minion
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say the Houston Oilers. They haven't lost a game in years!
Old 12-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #111
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNasti View Post
I'd say the Houston Oilers. They haven't lost a game in years!