Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Paint & Body shop recommendation, Dallas/Fort Worth

Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Paint & Body shop recommendation, Dallas/Fort Worth

I am considering buying a new hood from the dealership with the insurance money I got for my hail damage, but before I have them paint it, I want to see if there is anyone on here that does automotive paint that I could give my business to. If so, let me know! Thanks!

Or, if anyone knows a good paint & body shop that could paint a new hood on the cheap, let me know! The hood will be new, so it should not need body work.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Clark Bros paint and body in Arlington. Can't say enough good about them. Their work is nothing less than perfect.