Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Meet

View Poll Results: What do you want to do?
Meet 'n Greet 6 17.65%
BWW 4 11.76%
Hooters 5 14.71%
Twin Peaks 15 44.12%
Morgan's 1 2.94%
Other: (post where) 3 8.82%
Trails (post where) 6 17.65%
Beach Meet n Greet and convoy? 15 44.12%
July 6 17.65%
August 8 23.53%
September 8 23.53%
October 4 11.76%
Mod day? (where or at whos house?) 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #21
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump with fix!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #22
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
so the op aont even going? lame!

you didnt even go to the last one
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Voted, meet and eat can be whenever since it'll be inside. If we do trails i voted for september so hopefully it will be a bit cooler. I also voted for a mod day, not sure if anybody really has anything to put on but mod days are always fun

PS i love how my name is already on the list of people going
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #24
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post

I was studying for finals. And if we do this in August or octber I might be able to go. Otherwise I have football

I will do my best to go though
Old 07-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

He never goes, he wont even mall crawl at a meet and eat with other tacos
Old 07-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #26
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
He never goes, he wont even mall crawl at a meet and eat with other tacos
I dont want sexier tacos stealin my bitches!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #27
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whenever,doing whatever, and eating wherever I just want to have a meet to see other tacos lol
Old 07-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #28
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Voted for almost everything lol cause ima go no matter what.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #29
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Voted, meet and eat can be whenever since it'll be inside. If we do trails i voted for september so hopefully it will be a bit cooler. I also voted for a mod day, not sure if anybody really has anything to put on but mod days are always fun

PS i love how my name is already on the list of people going
Diff breather mod day lol
Old 07-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

You and Brandon both need it lol
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #31
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #32
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
And il need those UCA's installed
Old 07-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #33

Quote:
And il need those UCA's installed

Did you get them?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #34
DerpWerx Fab

Workin on it right now. Just offered him full price
Old 07-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #35
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #36
Tortoise*

Quote:
Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Make that 3 with nathan well we could have a mod day now hahaha

edit: add AJ to the list too
Old 07-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #38
DerpWerx Fab

So 3 breather mods..anyone else have anything to be installed?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #39
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So 3 breather mods..anyone else have anything to be installed?
MIGHT be getting a leaf pack from hudson also, but wont install till i get new shocks. its a big might for the leafs.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #40
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
MIGHT be getting a leaf pack from hudson also, but wont install till i get new shocks. its a big might for the leafs.
I feel ya. If I get these UCA's I'm not gona install em till I get some coilovers