Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Meet

View Poll Results: What do you want to do?
Meet 'n Greet 6 17.65%
BWW 4 11.76%
Hooters 5 14.71%
Twin Peaks 15 44.12%
Morgan's 1 2.94%
Other: (post where) 3 8.82%
Trails (post where) 6 17.65%
Beach Meet n Greet and convoy? 15 44.12%
July 6 17.65%
August 8 23.53%
September 8 23.53%
October 4 11.76%
Mod day? (where or at whos house?) 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #41
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Other ideas from the Cheap/Easy mod page.

Extra D-Rings

Maglite Seat Mount

Foglights on anytime

Hood Struts

Seatbelt chime turn off

Brighter stock reverse lights

Tailgate anti-theft

The rest of the cheap and free
Old 07-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #42
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting to do extra d rings, fog light mod, brighter tail lights and a few others
Old 07-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #43
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
so if this turns into a Mod day whos house will it be at? We are all spread out over houston.....
Old 07-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #44
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It 100% can't be mine I only have basic hand tools..
Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #45
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
we just need a big enough driveway and street to park on, tools and everything else can be brought to the meet...
Old 07-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #46
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
we just need a big enough driveway and street to park on, tools and everything else can be brought to the meet...
Lol, definitely not mine. I have room for my truck, that's about it....
And I have a relatively small street
Old 07-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #47
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in depending on date and time as my work schedule is jacked. All I have to install now is an aeroturbine 2525xl and some weathertechs. Still be cool to meet some of you guys and see some nice trucks! ( and twin peaks sounds awesome too, because I love terrible food )
Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #48
i have a nice concrete driveway, its at a slope but my garage is level and plenty of room in it..... also theres a ton a street to park on on my side of the road.... dont think everybody would want to drive to huntsville either lol
Old 07-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Count me in depending on date and time as my work schedule is jacked. All I have to install now is an aeroturbine 2525xl and some weathertechs. Still be cool to meet some of you guys and see some nice trucks! ( and twin peaks sounds awesome too, because I love terrible food )

the midget is coming
Old 07-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #50
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

Fuck I'm prolly the farthest one from huntsville but I'd go if we couldnt find anywhere else
Agreed.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #51
Quote:

Fuck I'm prolly the farthest one from huntsville but I'd go if we couldnt find anywhere else

Yeah thats the problem...... i know one guy that has a nice driveway and lots of street space to park on but im not gonna mention him until he joins teh thread
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #52
Tortoise*

People coming/wanting to come has been updated.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #53
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Ya'll just need to give me a date and I'll see what my work schedule looks like I don't mind driving a bit
Old 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #54
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Ya'll just need to give me a date and I'll see what my work schedule looks like I don't mind driving a bit
4&5 of August are probably the only days I will be able to. I'm still not 100% though
Old 07-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #55
Edward76 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edward
Edward76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
depends, what's ur truck look like?
Not like much compared to these pics I see...
Old 07-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #56
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward76 View Post
Not like much compared to these pics I see...
He's just joking, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to come

Where are the other Houstonians? I know there are more
Old 07-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #57
Edward76 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edward
Edward76's Tacoma Gallery
4 / 6 of august works for me too...
Have had my truck since june and would like to see others and hang out.
I also can't wait to finally put it in 4x4
Old 07-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #58
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couldesac
Old 07-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #59
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I have Sundays and Mondays off. I need a diff breather. Anywhere and anytime is good for me if it is on a Sunday. Cannot get off on another day.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #60
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in bitches. Someone copy & paste the poll, I'm on my phone and can't see it (if there is one?).