Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Meet

View Poll Results: What do you want to do?
Meet 'n Greet 6 17.65%
BWW 4 11.76%
Hooters 5 14.71%
Twin Peaks 15 44.12%
Morgan's 1 2.94%
Other: (post where) 3 8.82%
Trails (post where) 6 17.65%
Beach Meet n Greet and convoy? 15 44.12%
July 6 17.65%
August 8 23.53%
September 8 23.53%
October 4 11.76%
Mod day? (where or at whos house?) 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Meet

UPDATE PM me or wrxRome for his address

The Houston mod day/meet n' greet will be happening on August 4th at 2pm. wrxRome will be hosting our mod day(say thanks to Brandon!). He will provide drinks and tubing for the diff mod. Feel free to bring food or drinks IF you want to, and bring any tools you feel might be needed for mods, as well as bring parts for your own mods. Then we will be going to Twin Peaks to eat afterwards at about 6 or 7pm. Houston, we have lift off

Coming:
1. brandonn
2. SingleCabGuy
3. ABregenzer
4. Hydrolai
5. BulletToothTony
6. MrGuitarguy
7. wrxRome
8. Nightwar
9. IndigoTac07 (possibly, mainly here for moral support)
10. Edward76
11. Large
12. aptech
13. C Wayne
14. 357sig
15 klinetime574
16. TX SR5
Old 07-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
shoot, i picked the wrong choice. hahah I vote for july at twin peaks!
Old 07-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Oh fuck yes. I'll join in

I don't know my way around Houston much though
And I've got some friend's I've been meaning to visit
Old 07-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
shoot, i picked the wrong choice. hahah I vote for july at twin peaks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Oh fuck yes. I'll join in

I don't know my way around Houston much though
And I've got some friend's I've been meaning to visit

We can show you 'round
Old 07-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
And this is why we love AJ lol you set this up fast
Old 07-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Hydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to beholdHydrolai is a splendid one to behold
Name: Johnny
Hydrolai's Tacoma Gallery
we should def do a twin peaks
Old 07-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What exactly is twin peaks?
Old 07-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What exactly is twin peaks?
WHAT

Google it and prepare to be amazed. It's like Hooters but with hotter girls and worse food
Old 07-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
WHAT

Google it and prepare to be amazed. It's like Hooters but with hotter girls and worse food
And we want worse food....why?! Lol
Old 07-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHAT

I would be down for some trails..... idk where though its still to damn hot.....
Old 07-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post

I would be down for some trails..... idk where though its still to damn hot.....
I'm up for December
Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #12
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whatever
Old 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #13
DerpWerx Fab

okay I'm down for twin peaks Houston Meet-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342493473.719999.jpg
Old 07-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Twin peaks whenever is fine.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Twin peaks whenever is fine.
I vote Friday...my girlfriend is out of town and I'll have nothing to do haha
Old 07-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #16
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i dont car when it is
Old 07-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #17
DerpWerx Fab

Still waiting on the poll to be fixed so we can pick place, trails, and when
Old 07-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #18
Tortoise*

Yeah, it will hopefully be done by tomorrow. Just gotta wait for tcBob

I sorry guyz
Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #19
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Yeah, it will hopefully be done by tomorrow. Just gotta wait for tcBob

I sorry guyz
Iz okay friend
Old 07-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #20
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Here cause I saw a Twin Peaks picture...