Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Where to Vinyl Wrap Roof in Houston

Old 07-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
JoeMX82 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
JoeMX82's Tacoma Gallery
Where to Vinyl Wrap Roof in Houston

Looking to vinyl wrap the roof of my white taco flat black, but not sure where to order the vinyl from. Is the install on this fairly easy, or should I have a shop do it? Really just seeing if anyone has a recommendation?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
x2

I have a local sign/vinyl shop but they took 3 weeks to simply call me back about a Toyota decal I wanted so I'm unhappy with their service and am also wondering where a good place to get this done would be.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon sells great Avery Dennison Vinyl in bulk as well.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
google undergroundgraphics.com i think its called

dude that owns it has the sickest STi in houston

he wraped his whole car:

before:
Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
google undergroundgraphics.com i think its called

dude that owns it has the sickest STi in houston

he wraped his whole car:

before:
Depending on price, I'd get my truck wrapped flat black
Old 09-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
lol have fun with that
Old 11-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
bigpat728 is on a distinguished road
bigpat728's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to bigpat728
http://vucciano.wix.com/innovation-designs

These guys can do it