Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls - November

Old 09-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #21
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make this
Old 09-20-2012, 05:11 AM   #22
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, I need to make a list to see who All is going.... I am posting a list from my local forum and I will add yall as well...

check first post for list! Updated!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #23
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
ill b there sat and sun with my 13 year old. gonna leave sat morn around 6 so hopefully b there around noon. ill have my cb installed by then and ill just give a shout when i get in. do you have a channel everyone will b on?
Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #24
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
ill b there sat and sun with my 13 year old. gonna leave sat morn around 6 so hopefully b there around noon. ill have my cb installed by then and ill just give a shout when i get in. do you have a channel everyone will b on?

CB CH: 33
Old 09-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #26
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Almost got 10 trail rigs. Should be fun so spread the word!

I will be bringing a lot of specialty meats from my workplace. Should be a great time even with food we have.

UPDATED FIRST POST
Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Almost got 10 trail rigs. Should be fun so spread the word!

I will be bringing a lot of specialty meats from my workplace. Should be a great time even with food we have.

UPDATED FIRST POST
Im in. Is anybody going from SA and if so we can meet up and convoy
Old 09-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #28
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Im in. Is anybody going from SA and if so we can meet up and convoy

Your a texan, join www.toyotaoff-road.com

lots of info on texas wheelin there. And San Antonio crowds....
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #29
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
List Updated. got a gooooood crowd coming. Should be fucking awesome out there. no one knows whats coming!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:57 PM   #30
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
List Updated. got a gooooood crowd coming. Should be fucking awesome out there. no one knows whats coming!!!!!
I planned to head up Saturday morning, but If I can get Friday off I just might have to go then
Old 09-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #32
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Well I saved my money so I could wheel in the winter.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #33
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Your a texan, join www.toyotaoff-road.com

lots of info on texas wheelin there. And San Antonio crowds....
Joined. There is allot of info on that forum. Next year I wanna do FJ summit and Lone Star Jamboree
Old 09-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #34
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Joined. There is allot of info on that forum. Next year I wanna do FJ summit and Lone Star Jamboree

Old 09-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #35
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hell ya it's a bad ass motha fucka. Come check in more often we have a funny bs thread

list updated!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #36
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I went earlier. " green mile " trail got me on the tailgate
Old 09-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #38
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Yes unfortunately. I should be able to pop it out.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #39
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya!