Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls - November

Old 10-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #41
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post

you coming?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #42
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
nah. my truck doesnt have lockers or armor yet.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #43
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah. my truck doesnt have lockers or armor yet.
Look at it as a camping trip and find an open seat with somebody out there.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #45
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah I should go...
Yea, ya should. Sleep out in your new soft top.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #47
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it leaks
I'm guessing its not supposed to do that.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #49
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
about another month before this shindig goes down.
yea yea, seems like a few folks have dipped off....

My new skids should be shipping out tomorrow. Can't wait to get them!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #50
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
yea yea, seems like a few folks have dipped off....

My new skids should be shipping out tomorrow. Can't wait to get them!
Which ones you getting?
Old 10-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #51
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Pelfrybuilt IFS and Mid Skids. They look extremely well made and ships next day. I've been waiting on another fabricator to produce some for almost 8 months and couldn't wait anymore with the HF trip coming up.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #52
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
How long was the build wait time? I was wanting them or budbuilt. I am really picky about the under carriage.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #53
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
How long was the build wait time? I was wanting them or budbuilt. I am really picky about the under carriage.
he already has already, the ship next day!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:40 PM   #54
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
How much were they if you don't mind me asking?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
$600 shipped
Old 10-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #56
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that is a good price. Normally shipping kills the deal on skids
Old 10-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #57
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Still going, but may not be there till Sat. morning. If I can get Friday off of work I show up then and camp out. Still excited to go. On a different note the dates for the 2013 FJ summit were released. Any one going???
Old 10-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #58
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Still going, but may not be there till Sat. morning. If I can get Friday off of work I show up then and camp out. Still excited to go. On a different note the dates for the 2013 FJ summit were released. Any one going???
When? Haven't seen dates yet.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #59
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
When? Haven't seen dates yet.
Like on FB. The dates are July 17-21, but registration is not open. It would be cool if we can get a Taco convoy this year.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #60
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Like on FB. The dates are July 17-21, but registration is not open. It would be cool if we can get a Taco convoy this year.
I was just looking for dates last week too. Went this past July. I might go again. I'm going back to Ouray either way.