Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls - November

Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls - November

I will be making a 2/3 day trip out to Hidden Falls around Mid November. Maybe the 16th - 18th, but dates are flexible for me. Depending on who comes out decides what trails we do out there. Also, night wheeling is happening. Going to plan on bringing a grill or two, food, beer, and whatever else we can find. Should be a good time out there and looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Here is the spot I camp at, it is nice and has lights to turn on around the campsite. Really cool place.

Depending on when my lady gets off work, she might have Friday off. If that's the case, I will be setting up around 10-11am and hoping to start Grilling lunch around 1pm Friday.

***(Looks like I will be arriving into camp around 5pm. 7pm at the latest.)

Food: I will be bringing as much meat as possible from my workplace. As much as I can afford atleast, also if anyone else has grilles, please bring them. I have a small R2D2 Ol' Smokey that aint so big.

CB CH: 33

1. Oury - (Friday - Sunday) +1
2. Sean - (Friday - ?)
3. Randy - (sometime maybe?)
4. Chris - (Friday - Sunday)
5. Rich - (Friday - Saturday) +1?
6. Lyndall - (Friday - Sunday)
7. Brian - (Some How Some Way)
8. Mark - (Saturday - Sunday) +1
9. Zech - (Weekend Warrior)
10. Trev - (Weekend Warrior)
11. T-Rey - (SA Convoy Anyone?)
12. Jason - (Its closer than Colorado)
13. Michael- (Friday night- Sunday)

Here is some more info on park fee's:

Old 08-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #3
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
You comin or just watchin lol?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm.... My wife's b-day is the 17th so I doubt I can make this but maybe she will want to go.
Did I just type that??? My wife camping and off roading???? LOL. She thought a maintained county road was bad the other day, she would shit bricks at HF.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually going out there tomorrow for my first time. I'm sure it'll be dry as hell out there with the lack of texas rain but been wanting to go for awhile now. Any pointers for me?

Depends how it goes, I'd be down to go the 17th with my family and probably another friend.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Weekend date could be changed depending on everyone's schedule. That's fine with me
Old 08-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Hmmmm.... My wife's b-day is the 17th so I doubt I can make this but maybe she will want to go.
Did I just type that??? My wife camping and off roading???? LOL. She thought a maintained county road was bad the other day, she would shit bricks at HF.
oh.... Aaron. If I make it i'll hope to be bringing the wife.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
subd for the future
Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #10
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
subd for the future
x2
Old 08-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Should nothing change for my family & I between now and then, I'm down for sure.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see this thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...exas-meet.html
Guess so. I just saw the other post.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #13
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Have some friends that wheel out there all the time, it's an awesome park!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #14
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here some pics from there

Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
nice photos. hope to see yall out here again on november 17th. gonna have a big fiesta out hurr
Old 09-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
nice photos. hope to see yall out here again on november 17th. gonna have a big fiesta out hurr
Hope so. I just got back from New Mexico and am still a little pumped to make it till then

Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
hoping i can make this, sand sux
Why would you say something like that??????
Bad experience
Old 09-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #20
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Nah, j/k I lovesand everywhere! Maybe it will b all out of my truck by November
Doubt it. I still have sand in mine from the SPI meet