I will be making a 2/3 day trip out to Hidden Falls around Mid November. Maybe the 16th - 18th, but dates are flexible for me. Depending on who comes out decides what trails we do out there. Also, night wheeling is happening. Going to plan on bringing a grill or two, food, beer, and whatever else we can find. Should be a good time out there and looking forward to meeting some new faces.
Here is the spot I camp at, it is nice and has lights to turn on around the campsite. Really cool place.
Depending on when my lady gets off work, she might have Friday off. If that's the case, I will be setting up around 10-11am and hoping to start Grilling lunch around 1pm Friday.
***(Looks like I will be arriving into camp around 5pm. 7pm at the latest.)
Food: I will be bringing as much meat as possible from my workplace. As much as I can afford atleast, also if anyone else has grilles, please bring them. I have a small R2D2 Ol' Smokey that aint so big.
CB CH: 33
1. Oury - (Friday - Sunday) +1
2. Sean - (Friday - ?)
3. Randy - (sometime maybe?)
4. Chris - (Friday - Sunday)
5. Rich - (Friday - Saturday) +1?
6. Lyndall - (Friday - Sunday)
7. Brian - (Some How Some Way)
8. Mark - (Saturday - Sunday) +1
9. Zech - (Weekend Warrior)
10. Trev - (Weekend Warrior)
11. T-Rey - (SA Convoy Anyone?)
12. Jason - (Its closer than Colorado)
13. Michael- (Friday night- Sunday)
Here is some more info on park fee's: