Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

BVORR August 11th

Old 08-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
klinetime574 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
klinetime574's Tacoma Gallery
BVORR August 11th

Seems like there are a lot of things happening next Saturday the 11th, but I'm gonna ask anyway... I'm part of Landcruiser club Houston and I'm trying to get commitment from 10 people before I call Steve @ BVORR. His website says we need at least 10 people for him to open the park. It is $10 per person. I have 4 people for sure right now.

Quote:
"Individual Day Use Fees for a group
Cash deposit of $250 with entry fee of $10 per adult per day. children free. Minimum gate fee of $100 required in order for me to open the park.
^ That is quoted from here.

BVORR stands for Brazos Valley Off-Road Ranch. It is located outside of College Station. Sounds like a pretty nice place. Read around on the website if you're interested.

So if any of you guys would like to come let me know ASAP. Otherwise this trip won't happen at all.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
interested like i talked to you earlier, i checked my schedule and this weekend is a no-go but im down for a future meet...
Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
klinetime574 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
klinetime574's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
interested like i talked to you earlier, i checked my schedule and this weekend is a no-go but im down for a future meet...
Okay man, no worries. Good to meet you today!
Old 08-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You too man
Old 08-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Been there once. It's a pretty interesting park. If the trails haven't been maintained well, it'll be grown up with brush. Scratches! Trees have been known to dent up a truck. With that said I can't make it.

Also, be careful to not roll over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-k4lkujEis
Old 08-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to sound like mr d-bag but what's the deposit for?
Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #7
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Not trying to sound like mr d-bag but what's the deposit for?
The park used to be more open. The owner closed it for a bit after vandalism and people trashing the park. He's reopened it, sorta. Deposit is to ensure you don't fuck up his stuff there.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:45 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. Probably a bunch of damn kids
Old 08-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #9
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
interesting