Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Waco Texas and surrounding areas!

Old 08-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Waco Texas and surrounding areas!

Im gonna be in waco in january for my spring semester at TSTC (Texas State Technical College) and was curious if theres any TW forum guys up in that area, Stephenville, and fort worth/dallas area. Mostly concentrating on the waco area as thats where ill be most of the time. Looking forward to some feedback!!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up in Granbury; about an hour and change away. I tend to find my way down to Waco once or twice a summer. If you want to do some off roading we have a pretty active group in the Texas BS thread. We mainly go to Bridgeport (about 2.5 to 3 hours away from Waco) but do go to other places too.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
I'd go wheeling more once I get the chance to buy a sick 4runner like yours man.

Too much of a puss to take my Taco out
Thanks, but my 4Runner is more beat up than sick. I just don't let her know that. Taking a PreRunner out does take a good amount of whiskey; but it can be done.

There are usually open seats though if you ever want to join a trip.