Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Abilene / Dyess TX

Old 08-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Abilene / Dyess TX

I just moved to Abilene a few weeks ago and couldn't find any local threads. There has got to be some TW members in the area...

I ran into a guy on base with a Silver PreRunner with exhaust and Level 8 wheels and a evo paintjob. And a couple times on base, I've seen a stacked SW tacoma with a topper and a Toyota grill, looked really nice.

Anyways, I wanted to see if any other TWers were here and wanted to meet up for mods or off roading.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
i was just thinking about this the other day. moved to dyess a little over a month ago. i've seen your truck on base a few times. the bumper gives it away. haaa
Old 08-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Midland is only a short drive away by West TX standards. Maybe we can have a megameet some day

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...a-tacomas.html
Old 08-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
i was just thinking about this the other day. moved to dyess a little over a month ago. i've seen your truck on base a few times. the bumper gives it away. haaa
I think I've seen 2 different MGMs on base. Get some pics up so I know which one is yours. Haha

I'll wave next time I see you. There are a lot of other Tacos around here, I wave but nobody waves back

I've taken my truck off road at Kirby lake with a buddy. Do you know of any other spots around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Midland is only a short drive away by West TX standards. Maybe we can have a megameet some day

Thanks KPT, def let us know when your next meet is... Or next time the guys from Midland/Odessa and DFW can meet here in Abilene. That would be a megameet
Old 08-22-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
at the moment, i dont have my truck with me. it's back home in ny. going on leave in 2 weeks to go pick it up. been driving my buddy's silver scion tc at the moment or bumming rides, lol. there are a bunch of mgm's on base. there's a ton of tacomas on base to be honest. i've been to kirby, but nowhere else really. kinda hard to get around when i have to borrow a car or bum a ride. i'll make sure i stop and say hi if i see ya parked somewhere.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #7
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Thanks KPT, def let us know when your next meet is... Or next time we the guys from Midland/Odessa and DFW can meet here in Abilene. That would be a megameet
I'm not opposed to this.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I'm not opposed to this.
Megameet in Abilene sounds perfects reasonable.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

Megameet? All 4 of you?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Megameet? All 4 of you?
Well plus the Abilene guys

We have 5 Midland guys now thank you very much.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #11
i'll be in ny from sept. 7th to oct. 5th or 6th. i'm cool with a meet after that.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
i believe columbus day is the 8th this year. i'm driving back to abilene from ny that weekend. not sure which day i'll be back.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:15 PM   #14
Taco Town is on a distinguished road

Name: Rafael
Taco Town's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just got my taco a month ago and I'd be down for a meet in Abilene!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Think the sc hemi guy is lost, and I think he is looking for y'all. Lol
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #19
beezy210 is on a distinguished road
beezy210's Tacoma Gallery
yo just got my taco about a month ago 2013 SW DCLB... love it!

been at dyess for almost 5 years now too... lol
Old 05-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #20
taco1234 is on a distinguished road
taco1234's Tacoma Gallery
Abilene native here!