Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Visiting Dallas Fort Worth Sunday Aug 26th

Old 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Visiting Dallas Fort Worth Sunday Aug 26th

I'll be in DFW on Sunday Aug 26th. I'm staying at the Marriot by Six Flags. Who wants to meet up for some grub in the evening? Maybe have a little DFW Meet and Greet. I will be interviewing with Lockheed on Monday Morning. Unfortunately I won't have my truck, but if I get the job y'all will be seeing alot more of me.

Recommend something with some good eats where we can meet up.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be a little busy in Sunday to meet up. There is a place called Humperdinks right by there with pretty good food. If you have a rent car head over to downtown Arlington and try Twisted Root Burger or Babes.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #5
satcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud of
Air Force: Satellite Communications
Name: Rick
satcom221's Tacoma Gallery
I will be out of town Sunday but, there are several eateries on Copeland from Collins to American Way.

Good luck with interview - what position are you jockeying for?

Rick
Old 08-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I'm going to be a little busy in Sunday to meet up. There is a place called Humperdinks right by there with pretty good food. If you have a rent car head over to downtown Arlington and try Twisted Root Burger or Babes.
I'll have to check it out. Thanx for the ideas. I've heard redneck heaven is good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satcom221 View Post
I will be out of town Sunday but, there are several eateries on Copeland from Collins to American Way.

Good luck with interview - what position are you jockeying for?

Rick
Thanx Rick. I looking at Airframes for the F-35 Lightning JSF.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #7
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
i'd show up if i had my truck with me right now! bummer
Old 08-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #9
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, saw this too late. Hopefully you get the job!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cool! When do you move? Where are you looking for housing? There are a few threads going on about trails and camping meets. My truck isn't hardcore our anything, but I've been meaning to break it in for a while now.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #12

Not sure on the move dates. I'm thinking a minimum 4-6 weeks. We are looking at Keller or areas that are equivalent. I have a family, so a good neighborhood is priority. I am very interested in Off-roading options out there. I'm not overly hardcore either since I am only 2wd, but I still run her pretty hard.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #13
I'm in the Keller area. No kids myself, but i'm told that Keller and Northwest ISD are the best ones around. Pm me when that time comes,I can offer some advice from experience since we moved here with zero knowledge of the area.