Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Same here, but I get an early start with a bow
Ive got friends that bow hunt but no one in my family does, ive wanted to get into it. Im going tonight and tomorrow dove hunting, not sure how deer seasons gonna work out. Still have venison left from last year haha if i get a shot at a axis buck i will (dont normally have em on our ranch, they tend to escape game ranched nearby) Weve had several on our place lately. And of course the times im working on the ranch and dont have a gun or time do dress it haha
Old 09-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #22
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Nasty....
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #23
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Nasty....
I'll take you some deer meat at the next MEAT Mike
Old 09-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No WAY....
Old 09-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #25
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
No WAY....
:deadh orse:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Id love to get some exotics one of these days on my wall haha
Old 09-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #27
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
id love to have a meat that will have a badass turn out ! haha
Old 09-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #28
TJ'sTOYCOMA

What about places to meet other than the obvious.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #29
BASHE06 is on a distinguished road

Army:
BASHE06's Tacoma Gallery
Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
id love to have a meat that will have a badass turn out ! haha
Well if we're looking to have a bad ass turn out we first of all would need parking, next a seating area for us afterwards. We can't always get that at BWW so maybe BIGZ on 151 & Military has a huge lot & seating family friendly & they still serve

If not Hooters off 281 does have that parking lot right next door, but I don't think they have a large table to accomadate everyone for a big meet w/o being all spread out
Old 09-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #30
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASHE06 View Post

Well if we're looking to have a bad ass turn out we first of all would need parking, next a seating area for us afterwards. We can't always get that at BWW so maybe BIGZ on 151 & Military has a huge lot & seating family friendly & they still serve I think that Bigz would be the best bet due to parking and table space inside.

If not Hooters off 281 does have that parking lot right next door, but I don't think they have a large table to accomadate everyone for a big meet w/o being all spread out
What does everyone think of Bigz. If ok we need a date and time
Old 09-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #31
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Bigz is a good place, but it depends what day because they usually have a bike club taking up the lot
Old 09-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #33
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
I don't even know what bigz is.
A big burger joint on 151, a lot of indoor seating and a lot of space outside
Old 09-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #34
It's right next to the miniature putt
Old 09-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #35
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lets do Bigz now lets setup up the date and timeˇ suggestions? me after four at the earliest would be good for me..and its on a thursday or sunday anytime will be fine
Old 09-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #37
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Bigz is a good place, but it depends what day because they usually have a bike club taking up the lot
. We can run over their bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
lets do Bigz now lets setup up the date and timeˇ suggestions? me after four at the earliest would be good for me..and its on a thursday or sunday anytime will be fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
I vote for thursday cause I'm going to houston this weekend and maybe next. Wednesday I'm racing.
After this week I go to nights for 2 weeks
Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #38

Damn that Toyota schedule!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #39

i hated that part when i worked there and what i was doing was kinda boring but i didnt see a future there for me so that was why i left The plant
Old 09-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #40

Tried going back but they found out I had too many safety violations

Products Discussed in this Thread