Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio Monthly Meet

Old 04-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #881
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Right behind the Walgreens on Culebra is the easiest way to get In there
Old 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #882
09TacoChief is on a distinguished road
Marines: SGT
09TacoChief's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Right behind the Walgreens on Culebra is the easiest way to get In there
The Walgreens right near 1604 (inside) or more near 410?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #883
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Culebra and 1604
Old 04-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #884
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobbly View Post
Just a note: 2013 pre-order for Devil Horns & new Model T emblems now on. And WalMart gas on sale til 7-7-13

HUH!

Is there a reason for this? I only fill up at wal mart and these last few tanks I've been getting 15-16 mpg I don't know if it's the weather or what! Tire PSI is at 38 PSI on all four.

I usually get 17 but still!

Stupid Tacoma!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #885
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
I went mudding like a boss at our place on the SA river but the mud wouldn't stick to my truck so I have nothing to show for it...

Old 04-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #886
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by C O R E View Post
I went mudding like a boss at our place on the SA river but the mud wouldn't stick to my truck so I have nothing to show for it...

I GOT NO INVITE
Old 04-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #887
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I GOT NO INVITE

It was really just a quick trip to the back to check my feeders and game camera but VERY soupy the whole length of the dirt road.

If the opportunity presents itself I'll shoot out an invite to you and riverboy

Old 04-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #888
Well I found the entrance you guys were talking about, but looked like a lot of concrete. Maybe I should've went down and explored.

But....

I found a little spot not too far.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #889
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Culebra and 1604
Not sure if you guys saw me, but I passed through the firestone and pretty sure that was yours and nik's truck.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #890
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TacoChief View Post
Well I found the entrance you guys were talking about, but looked like a lot of concrete. Maybe I should've went down and explored.

But....

I found a little spot not too far.
Dude you drove right by my work!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #891
Yea I thought that was your truck.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #892

Yessir we saw you
It sounds nice also I think ima go down there after work cause ill be bored
Old 04-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #893
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is on a distinguished road
Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
HUH!

Is there a reason for this? I only fill up at wal mart and these last few tanks I've been getting 15-16 mpg I don't know if it's the weather or what! Tire PSI is at 38 PSI on all four.

I usually get 17 but still!

Stupid Tacoma!!!
Yeah there is...it's now $.10 off with the shopping card or you could go to HEB and use their shopping card and get $.15 off.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #894

Where's everyone at?!
Old 04-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #895
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Where's everyone at?!

Sadly for me, just chillin' at home today.

ahaha
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #896

Me too, might go to that big car meet at the gas station on potranco
Old 04-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #897
Quote:
Me too, might go to that big car meet at the gas station on potranco
Oh that's right! I stopped there two weeks ago on my way to San Marcos. I don't want to sound rude, but I really don't feel like being in a crowd tonight man.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #898

I wasn't inviting you!! Lol Jk yeah I hate crowds but I'm going with a few friends
Old 04-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #899
Quote:
I wasn't inviting you!! Lol Jk yeah I hate crowds but I'm going with a few friends

haha

Well, I'd just rather let people know about my intentions as opposed to leaving them hanging. I've always been more of a morning person.

Have a good time yo!!!