Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio Monthly Meet

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 06:40 AM   #1621
another minion
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Some place on the north side, excluding hooters, would be great.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #1622
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuilder67 View Post
Good luck with that. Everyone says they wanna meet and pick a day and time, then no one shows up but the same 3 people. Lol
Lol yup everyone just got busy, haven't seen you around Mike.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #1623
ultrarnr is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
ultrarnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Can't believe I've been here in San Antonio for almost 9 months and I haven't meet any SA TW members yet....
yeah I hear ya. I've been to two "meets" and both felt like crashing a HS friends group lol but yeah, we should have a basic meet with MOD stuff or a weekend outing to get everyone acquainted.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:12 AM   #1624
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So if any one is down to meet up I am today
Don't have much going on but let me know guys
Old 05-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #1625
another minion
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Where would you want to meet TC? I'm up in Converse. Haven't been in the area long so I don't know a good place to meet.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:03 AM   #1626
REDoffroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Dillon
REDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I'm willing to meet up today
Old 05-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #1627
another minion

Where?
Old 05-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #1628
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have no idea I'll be on the bike today
Old 05-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #1629
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Come by the shop hoe
Old 05-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #1630
another minion

Soooooo, I googled shop hoe for directions, and yeah, I'll skip that meet.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #1631

Lol that was meant for nik
Old 05-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #1632

Lol too funny
Old 05-10-2014, 12:02 AM   #1634
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Are we allowed to just go off the highway onto one of the creeks and do some "driving"? With the rain we just go,it should be somewhat fun?

I'm usually busy Mon-Fri but weekends (if I'm not fishing - I'm down to meet) I left the So Cal Taco crew, figuring I should link up with some Tx guys hahaha
Old 05-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #1635
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Are we allowed to just go off the highway onto one of the creeks and do some "driving"? With the rain we just go,it should be somewhat fun?

I'm usually busy Mon-Fri but weekends (if I'm not fishing - I'm down to meet) I left the So Cal Taco crew, figuring I should link up with some Tx guys hahaha
I wouldn't do it alone, maybe with one or two other guys so it doesn't look suspicious. 1604 has a lot of those
Old 05-10-2014, 12:29 AM   #1636
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
I wouldn't do it alone, maybe with one or two other guys so it doesn't look suspicious. 1604 has a lot of those

Why are you still up!!?? hahahaha Yeah, I live off the 1604 and Braun and I see a lot of good spot. I didn't wanna do it solo anyways
Old 06-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #1637

I'm guessing there hasn't been any meets?
Old 06-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #1638
ljlogan is on a distinguished road
Army: 27 years, SFC, 4 deployments
Name: Larry Joe
ljlogan's Tacoma Gallery
its been a while. I still have some work to do on my ride. wont be long then I can go off the deep end..
Old 06-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #1639
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
I'm guessing there hasn't been any meets?
Where you been?
Old 06-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Where you been?
Had to get a new phone, my password was saved on the old one lol

Products Discussed in this Thread