Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio Monthly Meet

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
San Antonio Monthly Meet

So here is the thread to discuss starting up monthly meets for the San Antonio area and keep the BS in the San Antonio thread. If we can all decide where and when to meet with enough time for everyone to plan on being there I think we will have a better turn out. We can do mod meets, swap meets, riding meets or just some wings and beer meets. When do we want to have the first meet????
Old 09-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
So here is the thread to discuss starting up monthly meets for the San Antonio area and keep the BS in the San Antonio thread. If we can all decide where and when to meet with enough time for everyone to plan on being there I think we will have a better turn out. We can do mod meets, swap meets, riding meets or just some wings and beer meets. When do we want to have the first meet????

What about october like the first weekend 6/7 one of those days or the end like 27/28 one of those to set in stone? Mod days sound good or whatever works, im determined to make it to one just need a further date ahead ect.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i can adjust to whenever as long as its around four,
Old 09-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Mod days are cool. Only thing I would recommend if it's a mod day is it should start early and run the length of the day. Reason is to get more shit done.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Mod days are cool. Only thing I would recommend if it's a mod day is it should start early and run the length of the day. Reason is to get more shit done.
I agree
Old 09-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #6
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
So more than likely it'll be on a Saturday?
Old 09-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
So more than likely it'll be on a Saturday?

Itll be easier to make a saturday one than a sunday for me just my opinion
Old 09-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Well it don't matter..that's what we are here to discuss.

That's why we need to plan a month out so those that work can try to schedule a day off or something.

Mod days need to be early so work can get done.. Ya can't put on a lift starting at 7pm. We would be there till mid night. And drunk

Normal meets can be anytime morning or afternoon. because we there just to bullshit.

Swap meet...what in the hell do you do at swap meet??
Old 09-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #9
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

swap meat with people....haha jk
and uh saturdays wouldnt work for me cause i get off at 4 or six and thats everyday but thursday. im off every thursday
Old 09-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Good input and feedback on days and times. Now we just need to decide when
Old 09-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #12
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
i think id be good with saturdays and sundays depending on homework load and work!

i was at the raceway last friday with a buddy doing 1/4s in his 02 harley davidson f150 and for a 6700lb truck it can move
Old 09-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #13

saturday or sunday early afternoon could work ? like.maybe noonish?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
id be game for that!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:53 AM   #15
TJ'sTOYCOMA

As it stands so far
tc98- No Saturdays off Thursdays
Blackshirts- Early if mod meet and normal meet anytime
Lucario- No Wednesdays or Fridays due to
Truckdaddy- Saturdays and Sundays depending on homework
As for me weekends are best due to the fact that I am on nights every 2 weeks
2tone off Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sunday after 6
Still kind of looks like Sundays, but more people need to chime in
Old 09-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off Tuesdays, Thursday's and get off at 6 sundays
Old 09-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #17

Quote:
As it stands so far

Sundays but i cant stay to late, work at 4 or 5 am on mondays, saturday afternoons and sundays im good, off tuesday and thursdays from time to time as well
Old 09-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #18
BASHE06 is on a distinguished road

Army:
BASHE06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As it stands so far
Im good for Sat meets anytime Sundays now are going to be ok ,but I'd rather be watching football. I thought we were trying to move the meets to Sat anyway? So I guess I'll just go with the flow put a time and place & I'll do my best to be a go
Old 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #19

since dove season just fired up last saturday along with deer season right around the corner ill be gone some weekends haha but if theres a date set in stone ill make it
Old 09-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #20
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98cbtacoma View Post
since dove season just fired up last saturday along with deer season right around the corner ill be gone some weekends haha but if theres a date set in stone ill make it
Same here, but I get an early start with a bow

Products Discussed in this Thread