Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

stuck houston

Old 09-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #41
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is a WIN! love seeing people from the site help others out who they dont even know, awesome!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #42
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
You guys are awesome for helping out! Let me know if you need a 2wd sport LB, with absolutely no lift or anything remotely close to off roading installed (yet!) and with old ass stock tires which was just recently washed to help. lol. Hang in there OP! Learning has taken place-
Get out there and get dirty anyways.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck guys! I wanted to help but I don't have straps and I'm just as stock as he is...
Old 09-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #44
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Probably sat with the gas down for 5 minutes.
Lol. Thats the explains it.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #45
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
this should go to threads of legend!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #46
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
subbed
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #47
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome I hope that if I am ever in a situation like this I can round up some folks form SC to help out. If I was in/near Houston I would deff help out, although Im stock on bf longtrails so i would need the pulling out!!! Hope you get out soon BTW what tires were you using and whats tires were needed on rig that pulled you out???
Old 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #48
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwillysc View Post
This is awesome I hope that if I am ever in a situation like this I can round up some folks form SC to help out. If I was in/near Houston I would deff help out, although Im stock on bf longtrails so i would need the pulling out!!! Hope you get out soon BTW what tires were you using and whats tires were needed on rig that pulled you out???
id be more than happy to help
Old 09-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #49
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
No one has pulled him out yet. A taco on Trail Grapplers is on its way to come help.
Im waiting on standby incase they can't get em
I'm on Mud Grapplers
arent you 2wd? lol
Old 09-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #50
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd tow that out if I was close! 33x12.5 and 4 low lol
Old 09-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #51
Admiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the rough

Name: anthony
Admiral Awesome's Tacoma Gallery
my shovel is ready haha
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #52
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #53
staymates788 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: SEAN
staymates788's Tacoma Gallery
We need some pictures of the recovery effort!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #54
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
These threads always in my mind have saving private Ryan music playing behind them. Someone's screaming "you're gonna be okay! We're gonna get you home" as some guy is being loaded into a chopper.

You know, it's just like that. Haha. I have my own stuck thread. Call it a right of passage.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #55
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If you pay for gas I'll bring my lifted and locked ford f250 v10 lol
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #56
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
id be more than happy to help
Thanks man I will deff remember that
Old 09-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #57
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
I would help, but by the time I get there, it'll be 5am

Good job Kase for getting his ass unstuckified!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #58
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I havnt. I Was just the one who sent the message out to everyone.
And the first ones I told were the ones who I knew could save him...Cody and Brandon. They were a lot closer than me. I'm still waiting to make sure they get him out tho. If not il roll on out there too lol
Well, good job Cody and Brandon on getting his ass unstuckified then!

+1 also to dispatch.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #59
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that looks bad. Hopefully they'll be able to get you out
Old 09-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #60
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
tacomaworld win!!!sub’d to see how this turns out.