Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

stuck houston

Old 09-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #41
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Not that bad, you'll get out. Dig a path behind the tires where you'll be dragged out, dig out behind whatever bit of frame you can reach.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #42
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
TW recovery team dipatched and departing
Old 09-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #43
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Nicely done fellas. Hope you can get this guy out tonight. I'll probably be out by the time you guys do. I'll check in the morning! I need to move to a place with more members.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #44
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
TW recovery team dipatched and departing
youre welcome
Sincerely,
The dispatcher
Old 09-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #45
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Get er done .
Old 09-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #47
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get there myself, but let us know if reinforcements are needed. I know a few people who could help out.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #48
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are awesome for helping out! Let me know if you need a 2wd sport LB, with absolutely no lift or anything remotely close to off roading installed (yet!) and with old ass stock tires which was just recently washed to help. lol. Hang in there OP! Learning has taken place-
Old 09-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #49
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No worries people. He'll be out by midnight.
There are 2 tacos on the way
Both have 4wd and one has Trail Grapplers and a winch
And the other one has recovery straps so that should be plenty to get him out
Old 09-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #50
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is a WIN! love seeing people from the site help others out who they dont even know, awesome!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #51
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
You guys are awesome for helping out! Let me know if you need a 2wd sport LB, with absolutely no lift or anything remotely close to off roading installed (yet!) and with old ass stock tires which was just recently washed to help. lol. Hang in there OP! Learning has taken place-
Get out there and get dirty anyways.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #52
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck guys! I wanted to help but I don't have straps and I'm just as stock as he is...
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #53
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
this thread is a WIN! love seeing people from the site help others out who they dont even know, awesome!
It's a Texas thing y'all
Old 09-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #54
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Probably sat with the gas down for 5 minutes.
Lol. Thats the explains it.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #55
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
this should go to threads of legend!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #56
DerpWerx Fab

Pics should be popping up in about 1.5-2 hours
Old 09-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #57
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
subbed
Old 09-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #58
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome I hope that if I am ever in a situation like this I can round up some folks form SC to help out. If I was in/near Houston I would deff help out, although Im stock on bf longtrails so i would need the pulling out!!! Hope you get out soon BTW what tires were you using and whats tires were needed on rig that pulled you out???
Old 09-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #59
DerpWerx Fab

No one has pulled him out yet. A taco on Trail Grapplers is on its way to come help.
Im waiting on standby incase they can't get em
I'm on Mud Grapplers
Old 09-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #60
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwillysc View Post
This is awesome I hope that if I am ever in a situation like this I can round up some folks form SC to help out. If I was in/near Houston I would deff help out, although Im stock on bf longtrails so i would need the pulling out!!! Hope you get out soon BTW what tires were you using and whats tires were needed on rig that pulled you out???
id be more than happy to help