Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

slp fishn meet

View Poll Results: choose a date you would like to meet. these are all on Sat. leavingSuntowatchTexans
sept 29 4 36.36%
oct 6 3 27.27%
oct13 8 72.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #121
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Homemade rod holder that works with bed rails slp fishn meet-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350081191.570108.jpgslp fishn meet-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350081202.375987.jpg
Old 10-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #122
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I think it was just you, me and Adrian... since I'm out I think Adrian is the only one left...
Old 10-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #123
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm out... Daughter sick
Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #125
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
poor adrian gonna be fishin by himself
Old 10-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #126
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
its getting to the time when reds are starting to get real hungry. plus soon it well be to cold for surf fishin without waders. so i was thinking lets do a meet over at slp.
so every vote to go and the back out at the last minute and say fu adrian go fish yourself
Old 10-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #127
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
so every vote to go and the back out at the last minute and say fu adrian go fish yourself
Duh its a TW meet lol
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #128
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Duh its a TW meet lol
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #129
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I was going, but then everyone backed out, but then I already told my cousins I was going so they want to go to the beach. So I'm still going. Not sure if it's slp since no dune surfing is allowed or beer. I might be down the street at Bryan beach. No rules there.

Maybe we can make our own trials at slp? Cause the trail there now were not created by beast or nature. Created by man and his big metal machine. Someone had to make a trail first for everyone to follow. Or else no one would be able to get to the water from the street.

So signs don't make since. Think someone painted the red circle and painted "Not" after the things to do.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #130
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I was going, but then everyone backed out, but then I already told my cousins I was going so they want to go to the beach. So I'm still going. Not sure if it's slp since no dune surfing is allowed or beer. I might be down the street at Bryan beach. No rules there.

Maybe we can make our own trials at slp? Cause the trail there now were not created by beast or nature. Created by man and his big metal machine. Someone had to make a trail first for everyone to follow. Or else no one would be able to get to the water from the street.

So signs don't make since. Think someone painted the red circle and painted "Not" after the things to do.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:35 AM   #131

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Just saying
Old 10-13-2012, 05:01 AM   #132
DerpWerx Fab

I was never a for sure going. I wanted to go but then the old man wanted to make a trip to matagorda so i took him.
I do know the only rules down here are no drving on dunes and no glass containers
Old 10-13-2012, 05:58 AM   #133

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't stop me from drinking.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:18 AM   #134
DerpWerx Fab

The wind down here sucks tho. Like 15-20mph winds so the fishing is definitely sucking big time.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #135
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was never a for sure going. I wanted to go but then the old man wanted to make a trip to matagorda so i took him.
I do know the only rules down here are no drving on dunes and no glass containers
You have your matagorda beach permit right?
Old 10-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #136
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
You have your matagorda beach permit right?
Yup! Only $10 and last a year lol
Old 10-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #137
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup! Only $10 and last a year lol
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #138
Drewbiestaco is on a distinguished road

Drewbiestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you ride ATV's on slp?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #139

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbiestaco View Post
Can you ride ATV's on slp?
I would say no. To many rules. Look up Bryan beach, closer than slp from 288 south. Many ppl bring out there atv, dirt bikes, and anything else with a motor. Also seen ppl riding horses there.