Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

***Texas Meet in Alto: you pick the date***

View Poll Results: When do you want the meet?
January 19th-20th 8 42.11%
January 26th-27th 5 26.32%
It'll be to cold and im a pansy 8 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #41
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
^^^This^^^ is what my main goal is.
To still wheel the truck but not as much...atleast till its paid off...
Then why bother with line-x on the floor?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #42
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Then why bother with line-x on the floor?
Debating that now.
Still WANT it tho
Prolly dont need it tho if i get a quad

I think ima just end up ordering new black carpeting.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #43
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to see what kase is going to spend his money on tomorrow, maybe he'll be back to LT'ing his truck again....
Old 10-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #44
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
cant wait to see what kase is going to spend his money on tomorrow, maybe he'll be back to LT'ing his truck again....
LT has been thrown away for a while
Old 10-05-2012, 02:51 AM   #45
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
yeah cause they all do that. I went with Lyndall to Down South, brought the wife now she wont go with me any more...
My wife has fun with it. She had a blast at Jambo last April

Quote:
He's 18. I would expect nothing less
Old 10-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My wife doesn't like offroading cause its so "bumpy"

Old 10-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #47
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post

He's 18. I would expect nothing less
Thank you! Lol I'm so indecisive about EVERYTHING
And I'm an impulse buyer too sooo those 2 aren't always the best combination
Old 10-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #48
vandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to all

vandolizm's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe.......looks like fun. I can take my pop up camper.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #50
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Added to OP
Old 10-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #51
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Added to OP
.PO ot deddA
Old 10-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
.PO ot deddA
Ereht bib uoy tahw ees I
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #53
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy took his girlfriend wheeling one time. She told him he wasn't allowed to go anymore because she didn't think it was fun. He asked her why it wasn't fun and she said "All the bouncing made my insides hurt". He responded with "Well, if you'd lose a little weight they wouldn't bounce around so much." Now he doesn't have a girlfriend and wheels whenever he wants
Old 10-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #54
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
My buddy took his girlfriend wheeling one time. She told him he wasn't allowed to go anymore because she didn't think it was fun. He asked her why it wasn't fun and she said "All the bouncing made my insides hurt". He responded with "Well, if you'd lose a little weight they wouldn't bounce around so much." Now he doesn't have a girlfriend and wheels whenever he wants
Old 10-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #55
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Bahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #57
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Shiloh Ridge is awesome.... I can't commit at this time
Old 10-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #58
DerpWerx Fab

Bump
Old 10-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #59
DerpWerx Fab

BUMP
Old 10-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #60
Mayor of TW

Still can't commit until the schedule comes out