Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

***Texas Meet in Alto: you pick the date***

View Poll Results: When do you want the meet?
January 19th-20th 8 42.11%
January 26th-27th 5 26.32%
It'll be to cold and im a pansy 8 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up ***Texas Meet in Alto: you pick the date***

Date has been set for 26th and 27th

Heard theres good camping in alto so im planning on staying saturday night and coming back sunday.

Im adding a poll and will update the OP as needed. Add your name to the list and i'll add it to the OP as well.

INFO and link to park http://shilohridge.com/

1.BulletToothTony and wife
2.Large
3.ABregenzer
4.bakerla (+3 maybe)
5.Snorkie
6.baconbits2_98

ARRIVING:

bakerla Saturday around noon
ABregenzer No earlier then noon
Snorkie perhaps friday or early saturday
baconbits2_98 friday sometime
BulletToothTony saturday morning
Large TBD

CB channel 69 (Snorkie favorite # )
Old 10-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Already requesting the days off. GTG!!!

FYI it was cold last Jan. The wind was ripping through my tent and sleeping bag. I ended up sleeping in the truck.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
Already requesting the days off. GTG!!!

FYI it was cold last Jan. The wind was ripping through my tent and sleeping bag. I ended up sleeping in the truck.
Yeah warm clothes, tent, sleeping bag and fire wood will be brought lol
Old 10-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
ill proxy kases vote for the last one
Old 10-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Voted 19th... I might be back in Africa though so I'm a maybe, unless you want to move the dates forward or back a couple weeks
Old 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #8
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
IF im here ill go
Old 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Why am I not on the list?!?
Old 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Interested and voted. Non committal at this point.
Shocking...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #11
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
IF im here ill go
You won't be.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Voted 19th... I might be back in Africa though so I'm a maybe, unless you want to move the dates forward or back a couple weeks
I could move it 2 weeks after the 26-27 then i'd be back home
Old 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shocking...
I dont have commitment issues.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Ya not sure where I was going with that lol
Old 10-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #15
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I could move it 2 weeks after the 26-27 then i'd be back home
Think ill be just coming back... Won't really know til 2013 schedule comes out
Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't forget Big Bend is that weekend in January. I was talking about that trip today with someone at work. I can't wait for that to get here.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #17
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Don't forget Big Bend is that weekend in January. I was talking about that trip today with someone at work. I can't wait for that to get here.
Trying to steal people from our meet?!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #18
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Think ill be just coming back... Won't really know til 2013 schedule comes out
What exactly do you do? Jw
Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Be carful out there. Don't end up like this. Small mistake last January.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Be carful out there. Don't end up like this. Small mistake last January.
The fuck happened? I don't even see how he rolled it right there