Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Fort Hood BS Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #21
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
I am being reassigned to a job at Ft. Hood and I am looking for a place to stay. Anyone know of any decent places around Killeen, or should I focus in Belton? Any places to stay away or crappy parts of town to avoid?
I am very far West in Killeen, not a bad area. And I have a house for rent. How long are you going to be in the area?
Old 11-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #22
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter.V.White View Post
I'm also looking for a good place to live in the Ft. Hood area. My current room mate and I will be PCS's to Ft. Hood around June 2013, depending on when we get out of Ranger School. We are looking to buy a house, maybe with enough land to set up a gun range. If anyone knows of some areas to look in, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
Again I have a house for rent or sale, 3 bdrm 1 1/2 bath on West Ft. Hood in Killeen. Pm me for details.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #24
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
I love dead fish grill....
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #25
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
So I showed up at Dead Fish and no one else did...

I saw a good looking FJ in the parking lot and put a TW card on the window.
It happened to be the GM for Dead Fish and he messaged me and told me he would like to sponsor a Tacoma/FJ meet at the grill sometime soon.

I have made contact back with him and are working on specifics. But if we can make this a big turn out next time it would be sick. But I would have to get you guys to be willing to come out and support.

Thanks,

Steven
Old 12-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #26
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
New to the forum. I would like to have a meet.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #27
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi8r View Post
New to the forum. I would like to have a meet.

Cool man, welcome to TW

I am going to direct you here

I want to get another meet going, last one was a bust.
So with the new Thread I posted in my Signature I hope
people will turn out for it.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #28
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

I'm definitely game to go man...
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #29
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Wish we could arrange somekind of wheelin trip on Hood. From my understanding "recreational 4x4 driving" is prohibited. Maybe a few soldiers could talk to the Sportsmens center and get permission?? They oversee most of the recreational activities in the TA's I think.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #30

lol everyone I know that has gone wheeling on post has gotten fined....bad
Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #31

Yeah, its never ok to wheel on hood, I have once with a friend with his jeep on some tank trails but that was about it. I would really like to try to wheel (with my prerunner) there are people going to Alto, TX in a couple weeks, which is like 3 hrs from me... So to far.

We should at least meet up a couple times just to grab some beers and chill.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #32

agreed, we need to find something more local..quick
Old 12-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'll be starting the new job tomorrow. I won't spend many weekends in town, but, I'll be down to meet up during the week sometime.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #35
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
This is my HomerTaco TRD Grill that Craig just finished and will be in my hands finally

That's bad ass. I need that done.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #37
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Most of my weekends are now spent down in Taylor bacause thats where I will be living once I get out, but I can still meet up during the weekdays. That sponcership sounds cool, it would be awesome if taco/FJ's could overrun the parking lot.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #38
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls really isnt too far from Killeen area.. Hour at the most!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #39

I've never been to hidden falls, heard a lotta good things though
Old 12-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #40
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone runing the urd short throw kit in a 2nd gen up here.