Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Fort Hood BS Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #41
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
This is my HomerTaco TRD Grill that Craig just finished and will be in my hands finally

Great looking grill. Love my satoshi
Old 12-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #43
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to do my satoshi grill. I think it'll make my truck look a lot different.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #44
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the urd short shifter in my truck today. I like it. Good investment. Shifting is smooth and pronounced. Short and crisp just like the description. Install was a snap
Old 12-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #45
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi8r View Post
Installed the urd short shifter in my truck today. I like it. Good investment. Shifting is smooth and pronounced. Short and crisp just like the description. Install was a snap

Nice man! Wish I had ordered something to install this weekend.
I haven't noticed too many manual Taco's on here.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #46
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
For what I have been told the 6spd Dc is kind of a rarity. I don't know why though
Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #47

Well then add me to the endangered list for 6spd DC.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #48
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
Well then add me to the endangered list for 6spd DC.
You should look into the urd short shifter or try mine out at the meet. It's pretty nice
Old 12-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #49

Yeah that's deff on my list of things to purchase. Right now I'm focusing on my lift. When is the next meet?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:16 AM   #55
Master of Yotas I Am
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Master Yota
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Homer if you come through Houston can you bring my grille? El oh el
Old 01-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #56
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
Yeah that's deff on my list of things to purchase. Right now I'm focusing on my lift. When is the next meet?

I was thinking we could do a meet at Dead Fish on Sunday the 6th of January at 2PM?
So we can actually meet everyone and get to know folks around the area.

I posted this on the Sponsored Tacoma/FJ Meet Thread too!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
I was thinking we could do a meet at Dead Fish on Sunday the 6th of January at 2PM?
So we can actually meet everyone and get to know folks around the area.

I posted this on the Sponsored Tacoma/FJ Meet Thread too!
That would be pretty cool, not sure if ill be around town then but I would deff like to meet everyone and get to know them. Im moving to taylor so im kinda in between the austin meets and ft. hood meets now. lol
Old 01-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #58
Pete4757 is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Chet
Pete4757's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Ft Hood TW.....

Hello Guys,

I don't know yet where my next PCS move will be but I am glad to know that I have bro in Ft Hood if I should have to move there!

BTW, I am currently at Schofield Barracks.......
Old 01-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete4757 View Post
Hello Guys,

I don't know yet where my next PCS move will be but I am glad to know that I have bro in Ft Hood if I should have to move there!

BTW, I am currently at Schofield Barracks.......
Do you by chance know a guy who got there a couple months ago named weslty Hodgkins?