cmoulton13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I am stationed at benning right now but got pcs orders to hood in oct
Old 02-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #82
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Im back home for a bit when is the next meet
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #83
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrosado View Post
you let me know man, and I'm game. Update your pics man!!
Ha ok, I think we could get a small crowd going if people can make it.
Does Feb. 17th work? Its a Sunday

How's that day for ya Gladi8r, and Nubes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoulton13 View Post
Hey guys I am stationed at benning right now but got pcs orders to hood in oct
Cool! I'll be PCS'ing to Lewis by then and I think Rosado will be ETS'ing before then. But there should still be a couple around the area.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #84
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Cool beans.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #86
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
I have staff duty
Old 02-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #87
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
Svach11, you left a card on my truck at work today...thanks for the invite, I've been on TW for a couple of years now. I've been meaning to catch up with you guys at the DF Grill...I just keep getting tied up with work and stuff around the house.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #88
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrosado View Post
I have staff duty
Bummer, I almost got stuck on CQ (I got out of it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtuffluck View Post
Svach11, you left a card on my truck at work today...thanks for the invite, I've been on TW for a couple of years now. I've been meaning to catch up with you guys at the DF Grill...I just keep getting tied up with work and stuff around the house.
Yeah, I saw your truck today and had to turn around. Good looking truck man! I knew you had to be on TW because of those mods just never seen you around. Yeah anytime you can make it would be awesome.

If anyone is going to show up on Sunday let me know and I'll be their, if not I won't be going... because well being a loner is sad. lol just let me know tho
Old 02-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #89
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Goin to Hidden Falls Saturday afternoon. Anyone wanna join?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #90
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
We gonna have a meet?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi8r View Post
We gonna have a meet?

I'm down, set one up for us.

I've been really busy, I hardly get the chance to even show my face on TW anymore.

I'd show up to a meet tho on a weekend
Old 04-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #92
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Memorial Day weekend. Hidden Falls. It's really not too far from Ft Hood.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #93
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden falls would be cool maybe a camp out night. If we have a get together maybe we can barbeque at my house here in troy or lyons park in temple. It has a big ol parking lot.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #95

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna go to Hidden falls tomorrow?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #96

Sunday the 14th of April at Lions Park in Temple???

Would anyone want to go. Lets get a meet together, its been a really long time.
Grilling, Football, Chillin, Drinks.

Weather is supposed to be 84 partly cloudy. Sounds good to me!!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #98

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like something the Prius club would do. I say lets go wheelin! ;-)
Old 04-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #99
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me svach. 4 is there any where local are is it all 2hr drives
Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #100

4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls is about an hour each way from Killeen.