Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Fort Hood BS Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #121
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
My wheels/tires for sale:

http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/4043887850.html

CAn deliver to Killeen. I'm usually up there on weekends
Old 01-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #122
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone deal with Get it Up Off-Road in Belton?
Old 01-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #123
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Took the Taco over for them to install Toytec ultimate lift kit. They were pretty quick and were reasonable on price. Looking at having them install new UCAs and bigger tires for me since I am garageless in Kill city.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:41 AM   #124
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everybody what's up? I'll be moving from Alaska to fort hood anybody have any advice for me? As far as my truck and where to stay away from
Old 02-16-2014, 05:29 AM   #125
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocthakidd View Post
Hey everybody what's up? I'll be moving from Alaska to fort hood anybody have any advice for me? As far as my truck and where to stay away from
This summer you will learn quickly that the best parking spot is not always the closest, it is the one that provides the most shade.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:00 PM   #126
Tacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really nice

Army: Command Group, HHC, 4th SB
Name: Clint
Tacos All Around's Tacoma Gallery
We need to get this thread moving...get a possible meet and cruise for all of us in the general FT. Hood area??
Old 03-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #127
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

I'm down when I get my truck
Old 03-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #128
Tacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really nice

hey Matt...so when are you looking to have your truck?
Old 03-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #129
My Other Ride Is An R1

It gets delivered in Dallas anyday now. But I'll be on leave until the 10th
Old 03-13-2014, 05:45 AM   #130

Ok sounds good man. I just bought mine 3 weeks ago so I havent done anything yet really. But I want to get a group together. You'll have to get ahold of me when you get back. What brigade are you in?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:04 AM   #131
My Other Ride Is An R1

11th signal brigade
Old 03-15-2014, 08:11 AM   #132
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
Do you guys live on post?
Old 03-15-2014, 08:42 AM   #133
My Other Ride Is An R1

I'm not there yet. I have a house in Cibolo/San Antonio though
Old 03-16-2014, 08:04 AM   #134

Sooner I live on post yes...sadly I'm still in the barracks haha
Old 03-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #135
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
I was just curious, as there are a couple Tacos in my apartment complex.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #136
My Other Ride Is An R1

I might be looking for a place soon how far is it
Old 03-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #137

oh ok good deal. where are you? killeen, harker or cove?
Old 03-17-2014, 08:21 AM   #138
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
When yall wanna do a meet in greet. I live in Troy just north of temple.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #139
My Other Ride Is An R1

Maybe after the 10th
Old 03-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #140
My Other Ride Is An R1

Do we have any mechanic's?