Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Fort Hood BS Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 04:29 AM   #141
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Not professional. But I'm handy with a wrench.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #142
Tacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really nice

Army: Command Group, HHC, 4th SB
Name: Clint
Tacos All Around's Tacoma Gallery
meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi8r View Post
When yall wanna do a meet in greet. I live in Troy just north of temple.

I'm down for a ride whenever. Shoot me a PM and we can set up a meet whenever. do you know any other guys around here?
Old 03-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #143
Tacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really niceTacos All Around is just really nice

meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
I was just curious, as there are a couple Tacos in my apartment complex.

Hey sooner you wanna get a meet together. Trying to actually do one with the other Tacos around here and not just talk about it haha. lets make it happen if your down.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #144
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocthakidd View Post
I might be looking for a place soon how far is it
It's about 7 miles from the main gate. It's also one of the nicest places I could find in Killeen. I wanted to be close to work, instead of going all the way to Belton.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #145
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacos All Around View Post
Hey sooner you wanna get a meet together. Trying to actually do one with the other Tacos around here and not just talk about it haha. lets make it happen if your down.
I'm down, if I'm in town. I'm only there for work and most weekends I head back to Houston.

During the week we could meet up at pluckers or twin peaks when it opens up.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #146
Gladi8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Gordy
Gladi8r's Tacoma Gallery
Nope I don't know anyone in my area. Anyone know of a Lil place to light wheel. We can meet and greet than wheel
Old 04-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #147
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
Anyone know what's going on, on post? Active shooter across the street fr my job site is all I know. Hope they capture the scumbag(s) or make them martyrs.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #149
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is on a distinguished road
Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
6:35pm Central -- Justice Department internal report: Fort Hood gunman dead of self-inflicted wound.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #150
Certified Mall Crawler
Wobbly is on a distinguished road
Name: Fred
Wobbly's Tacoma Gallery
6:50pm Central -- "UPDATE: Fort Hood's Directorate of Emergency Services has an initial report that a shooter is dead but this is unconfirmed.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:22 AM   #152
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in the area tomorrow in a silver taco with Alaska plates
Old 04-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #153
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Anyone know how to do the Satoshi mod?
Old 04-19-2014, 06:36 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocthakidd View Post
I'll be in the area tomorrow in a silver taco with Alaska plates
I think I may have see you driving around this week
Old 04-19-2014, 06:37 AM   #155
My Other Ride Is An R1

You probably have already lol. Who's got the plate bumper on post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #156
My Other Ride Is An R1

I need everyone's info so we can get a meet and greet going
Old 05-14-2014, 04:36 PM   #157
TacoTT520 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Tommy
TacoTT520's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know of a good shop that i could get a regear done at? decided it's time to start the mods but i was only at Hood for 2 months before i left for work so i don't know the local area (except bww and texas roadhouse, found that shit lol). anyways i'll be back late august, maybe late sept, and am down for some meets once in town
Old 06-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #158
The "H" is silent.
TexasTacoLT will become famous soon enough
Army: Maintenance, 2nd Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: John
TexasTacoLT's Tacoma Gallery
FT Hood Taco

Hey all. Just found this thread. Been on Hood for about three years now, only got my truck in JAN tho. Anyone know any good wheeling locations nearby? I've been wheeling in the Belton area but it's mostly just boring gravel roads and you're not really supposed to wheel around there anyway from what I understand.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:27 PM   #159
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTacoLT View Post
Hey all. Just found this thread. Been on Hood for about three years now, only got my truck in JAN tho. Anyone know any good wheeling locations nearby? I've been wheeling in the Belton area but it's mostly just boring gravel roads and you're not really supposed to wheel around there anyway from what I understand.
Hidden Falls, about an hour from Ft Hood is the only legit place to wheel in the area. There are Toyotas that go out there often. Search G.A.T.O.R. Greater Austin Toyota Offroad and/or Central Texas Off Roaders on Facebook. Those are the two local Toyota groups who regularly wheel there.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:05 PM   #160
The "H" is silent.
TexasTacoLT will become famous soon enough
Army: Maintenance, 2nd Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: John
TexasTacoLT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4OYOTER View Post
Hidden Falls, about an hour from Ft Hood is the only legit place to wheel in the area. There are Toyotas that go out there often. Search G.A.T.O.R. Greater Austin Toyota Offroad and/or Central Texas Off Roaders on Facebook. Those are the two local Toyota groups who regularly wheel there.
Awesome, thanks man. I'll check it out.