Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hey! I saw you! [Texas]

Old 11-23-2012, 03:55 AM   #21
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Seen a 2012 Black dc 6 inch lift off 288 and 518. Female driver! Pretty hot.

Female was cute as well
Old 11-23-2012, 06:37 AM   #23
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrh_2 View Post
Saw a real nice sliver streak dclb off of I 10
OK. So you saw the most popular color Tacoma on the longest stretch of Highway in the second largest state.

Edit: I'm sure your post was meant as satire
Old 11-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #24
rrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: Richard
rrh_2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
OK. So you saw the most popular color Tacoma on the longest stretch of Highway in the second largest state.

Edit: I'm sure your post was meant as satire
It was by seguin... There's really not a lot of modded sliver streaks in sa... Mine is silver so I'm allways on the lookout for silver tacos
Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #25
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was by seguin... There's really not a lot of modded sliver streaks in sa... Mine is silver so I'm allways on the lookout for silver tacos
This is very true, its either black or white here
Old 11-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #26
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted one going towards Galveston. Blue,dclb? Camper, lifted. Didn't see the wheels since there was a wall blocking it on 45 going south.

On the way home HEB on black hawk and beltway pumping gas.
Female driving a silver dclb 3 inch lift, chrome rims, yellow fogs.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #27
rrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: Richard
rrh_2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
This is very true, its either black or white here
I might be close to the only one in sa with a modded silver taco... I love my lil truck tho
Old 11-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be close to the only one in sa with a modded silver taco... I love my lil truck tho
Yeah ive seen a few but once and never again
Old 11-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #29
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen one by my house with a 6" lift and nitto trail grapplers
Old 11-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #30
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw T@co_Prerunner drove through my town truck looks sick!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #31
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Just saw T@co_Prerunner drove through my town truck looks sick!
i drove thru your town today too. traffic on i10 was bad in that area
Old 11-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #32
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why yall no stop and say hi? Lol
Old 11-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #33
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Why yall no stop and say hi? Lol
was making good time... i should have exited in sealy and taken the back roads home
Old 11-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #34
DerpWerx Fab

Hell yea. Shouldve hopped off i-10 and got on the left side feeder going east after columbus. Could cruise the feeder going 65-70mph until you hit austin county. Then the po-pos are EVERYWHERE lol
Old 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #35
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for when Austin folks catch on to this thread.

Saw another SWB at Forest Creek Animal hospital. DCSB, 2008-style, TRD O/R. I yelled "my twin!" and parked across from you :P
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #36
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
Subbed for when Austin folks catch on to this thread.

Saw another SWB at Forest Creek Animal hospital. DCSB, 2008-style, TRD O/R. I yelled "my twin!" and parked across from you :P
Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #37
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Ok almost every morning i see a white 2nd gen dbcb driving towards pearland on the beltway and then the opposite way in the afternoons TRD sport looks like with satoshi anyone???
Old 11-27-2012, 07:04 AM   #38

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Ok almost every morning i see a white 2nd gen dbcb driving towards pearland on the beltway and then the opposite way in the afternoons TRD sport looks like with satoshi anyone???
<~~ white dclb? Me?
Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #40
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
saw a silver dclb at logans last night near the airport area in SA. black flares and cb antenna. looked pretty good for the little light that was out there
Ive seen that one before too