Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hey! I saw you! [Texas]

Old 06-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #602
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
what up dennis.

i don't currently live in alvin, but i did for 19 years
Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #603
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw this the other today pulling a really nice ride. Anyone?

Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #604
4wd is awesome
4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future

Name: Collin
4x4yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post

I love the 3rd gen rx7's
Old 06-05-2013, 05:54 AM   #605
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post

I was going to say Steven, but his truck's blue and his RX-7 is red
Old 06-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #606
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saw brett and another 2nd gen drive by as i walking on the N 45 feeder, just past montgomery in prisonville
Old 06-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #607
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
saw a lifted dbcb 2013 or better grey at san luis pass as i was leaving for the day around mid afternoon. we locked eyes and waved.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #608
Drewbiestaco is on a distinguished road

Drewbiestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
saw a lifted dbcb 2013 or better grey at san luis pass as i was leaving for the day around mid afternoon. we locked eyes and waved.
So did I, was this on saturday?
Old 06-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #609
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 or 6 inch lift?

Seen a 6 inch lift silver 2012 dcsb 4x4 on bryan beach memorial day weekend
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #610
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbiestaco View Post
So did I, was this on saturday?
Sat.i had fishing poles in the back
Old 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #611
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sat.i had fishing poles in the back
Whats new? when DONT you have fishing poles back there? Lol
Old 06-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #612
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Whats new? when DONT you have fishing poles back there? Lol
when i dont go fishing kase when i dont go fishing
Old 06-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #613
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a blue DCSB with black wheels and a TW sticker yesterday by the Cypress cinemark.. who was it?

PS.. anyone see my truck on the side of the road at 288 @ the beltway around 11am? My ignition fuse keeps blowing and it shuts down my truck.. no idea why. Currently at the dealership
Old 06-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #614
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
Saw a blue DCSB with black wheels and a TW sticker yesterday by the Cypress cinemark.. who was it?

PS.. anyone see my truck on the side of the road at 288 @ the beltway around 11am? My ignition fuse keeps blowing and it shuts down my truck.. no idea why. Currently at the dealership
Wasn't me, BUTTTTT, Ive got a blue DCSB with silver wheels and a TW sticker. I live off Jarvis, right down the street from Cypress Cinemark.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #615
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

a coworker's pickup
Old 06-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #616
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Wasn't me, BUTTTTT, Ive got a blue DCSB with silver wheels and a TW sticker. I live off Jarvis, right down the street from Cypress Cinemark.
Thats right next to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
Scotland flag and stig? Coulda been me
Old 06-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #617
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Thats right next to me!

Coles Crossing to be exact.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #618
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
I was at Sugarhill last Tuesday, was a guy there with a silver DCSB, glass fenders front and back, still black primer. Looked like a midtravel setup. Driver's name was Kevin.
Why didn't you come over and say hi man? Haha
Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #619
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery

who are you???

Bad picture but black first gen access cab roof rack, black rims, lift, personal black star plate. Looked awesome!

At world market on bay area between 1:45-2:45... Yes I was stalking you
Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #620
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarury View Post

who are you???

Bad picture but black first gen access cab roof rack, black rims, lift, personal black star plate. Looked awesome!

At world market on bay area between 1:45-2:45... Yes I was stalking you
Whats not so cool was someone stole his frint axles