Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hey! I saw you! [Texas]

Old 08-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #701
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Dark red ( dont know the color code for it) short bed with 2013 texas edition rims, bed cover?? Red devil horns? ?
Yeah, more then likely me, sounds like my description anyway. I don't hang out in this thread too often, just happened to be through today. And in case you really want to know, it's Barcellona Red.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #702
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Yeah, more then likely me, sounds like my description anyway. I don't hang out in this thread too often, just happened to be through today. And in case you really want to know, it's Barcellona Red.
I like the color, just dont care for the color code/naame for it lol
Old 08-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #703
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
Sounds like a pretty bad ass truck if you ask me

Oh, and be careful of those who keep smiling at you - it just means they are conjouring up an evil plan to raid your donut shop

I'm surprised I haven't seen you. I drive from pearland to the galleria everyday as well.
Raid+ donut shop in the same sentence= me +gun waiting Lol
Old 08-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #704
GrM25 is on a distinguished road

Name: Grant
GrM25's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted at BestBuy in sunset valley ATX. He/she has a solid front axial!
Old 08-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #705
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrM25 View Post
Spotted at BestBuy in sunset valley ATX. He/she has a solid front axial!
Nobody knows how to park?? Lol
Old 08-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #706
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Posted in the Houston BS thread, but maybe more appropriate here. Anyone want to admit to this one? I-45 northbound just north of FM 2351 about 2:30 this afternoon...

Old 08-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #707
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #708
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels Snorkie look so nice on your truck
Old 08-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #709
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I still want them lol
Old 08-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #710
brap
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery

Beast Taco
Old 08-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #711
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
God damn first gens... Making me hate my 2nd gen all the time
Old 08-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #712
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
^ both with 4wd conversion!
Old 08-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #713
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Matts is converted... almost.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #714
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
Matts is converted... almost.
Functional...
Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #715
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
I thought he was having an issue with his transfer case. Did he get that fixed?
Old 08-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #716
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
I thought he was having an issue with his transfer case. Did he get that fixed?
Almost functional...
Old 08-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #717
GrM25 is on a distinguished road

Name: Grant
GrM25's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! I saw you! [Texas]-image.jpgSpotted: 2nd gen Double Cab (yes 4 full doors) but 5 lug wheels and suspension.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #718
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I'd see my truck but this thread seems to be all Houston area :/
Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #719
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Which reminds me be on the look out for a DCSB base SSM Taco Zombie response mall crawler unit with TRD T/X pro bronze wheels
Old 08-31-2013, 06:26 AM   #720

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Which reminds me be on the look out for a DCSB base SSM Taco Zombie response mall crawler unit with TRD T/X pro bronze wheels
Might be able to find him high cenert on a curb