Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Area BAMF shipping thread

Old 11-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Area BAMF shipping thread

I ordered some sliders from BAMF for their Black Friday sale and wanted to see if anyone else ordered so we could get our orders shipped together and hopefully save some cash. I will start a list below, quote the list and add your name if interested, please include area of Houston so we can try to work out a central shipping location.

1. armyoffoo - Cypress
2. 357sig - Pearland
Old 11-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

1. armyoffoo - Cypress
2. 357sig - Pearland
3. Singlecabguy- Columbus
Old 11-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #3
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Well im about an hour from houston so im prolly gonna end up being alone lol
Old 11-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
Scrotie McBoogerballs

Yeah, you are kinda out there, maybe someone from Katy will order and can meet you?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I tried this with mine & Brett's sliders from BAMF. Jerry said there would only be a discount (fastenal) if like 8? People bought a set and they were going to the same store.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Eh doesnt really make a difference to me. I just figured id throw my name out there incase there was someone from katy or something. But shipping for me is only like $60 so no worries