Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Dude kicked my truck

Old 12-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Admiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the rough

Name: anthony
Admiral Awesome's Tacoma Gallery
Dude kicked my truck

just venting, last night i was driving in the parking lot trying to find a space as i turned the corner. This big jeep blocked my view and right be hide it these people were crossing.i slammed on my brakes and let them cross, the dude looked at me and walked to my bed and kicked it spartan style. it left a dent. i got out of my truck and confronted him, i was ready to fight (drop them bombs lol). my friends cooled me down and told me it wasn't worth it. he got in his car and sped off. and i continued with my night with my first dent.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that hurts. But I hope you got his license plate so you can report it and get the truck fixed.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
Admiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the roughAdmiral Awesome is a jewel in the rough

i didn't think about getting his plate till he left, i wasn't thinking clearly.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
License plate? Call the fucking cops for what good it may do.

Or fuck his wife.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #7
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
Old 12-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Some people are just losers.. Always were, always will be..
Old 12-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
License plate? Call the fucking cops for what good it may do.

Or fuck his wife.
Hahaha. That's probably why he's a punk. His wife grazzes in the meadow . That cow.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #10

His wife was a pretty big women actually
Old 12-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Alright scratch that idea...
Old 12-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Was there possible cameras in the parking lot or outside the store you were near?
Old 12-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Was there possible cameras in the parking lot or outside the store you were near?
Good thinking get the plate run the number and take a bat to his
Old 12-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #14
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Hahaha. That's probably why he's a punk. His wife grazzes in the meadow . That cow.
lmao. i would have kicked his punk ass and droped him on the hood of his rice rocket with a big ass dent got in my real truck and hauled ass like batman in the night
Old 12-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #17
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Good thinking get the plate run the number and take a bat to his
I was thinking call the cops with the plate number, but that would be way more satisfying lol.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Or grab an old pick ax and drive it thru the roof of his shitbox and just leave it behind
Agreed !
Old 12-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Still awaiting a slew of Internet tough fellers to chime in...
Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #20
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Lightsaber to the skull haha..

But seriously check the place and see if it's on camera, that's good advice..good luck bro