Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Anyone want to hit Bridgeport on Saturday?

Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
lol i think she'll be joining me. not sure yet
Wish I could make it; Megan wants to go wheeling again.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Wish I could make it; Megan wants to go wheeling again.
A pre-christmas run sounds fun and I really look forward to it.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #23
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
So how many of you guys are coming? Should we start a list so we know who to wait for when we get there?
Old 12-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #24
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

• ItalynStylion
  • CrackerJackMack
  • 300rem7
Old 12-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #25
DocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to behold

DocsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Wish I could go, but I actually just went out there last Saturday! Took my quads out there this time. Weather was perfect (low-80's)!
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone want to hit Bridgeport on Saturday?-558940_10151326011370781_1320322364_n.jpg  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #26
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocsTacoma View Post
Wish I could go, but I actually just went out there last Saturday! Took my quads out there this time. Weather was perfect (low-80's)!
Cool story bro, but that doesn't sound like a reason you can't join us!!!

Nah, it's cool. I was out of town last weekend so I couldn't join you... was getting my sliders welded on.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #27
DocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDocsTacoma is a splendid one to behold

DocsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Cool story bro, but that doesn't sound like a reason you can't join us!!!

Nah, it's cool. I was out of town last weekend so I couldn't join you... was getting my sliders welded on.

Haha... VERY TEMPTING!I'm trying to get some more hours of riding in on the quads before winter hits; then it's Taco time

Heading to Brushy Creek this weekend!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #28
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm interested to see what new stuff I can get over now that I have the lift on. It's about 2.5" higher and the larger tires should help a bit too.

I've done the yellow wire mod and last time I was there it REALLY helped out. I was on a steep climb with a friend outside the truck and he asked if I had LSD in front and rear because he could see it moving the power around.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #29
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
anybody want a copilot?
Old 12-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #30
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
anybody want a copilot?
I have room for 3rd and 4th wheels :P
Old 12-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #31
Sounds Gooooood

I have a copilot but the backseat is free.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #32
First class awesome

Tools in the truck, including breaker bar. All secured. Ready to rock an roll!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #33
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Going to have to pass this time. Really need to get some work done on this dresser I need to stain for the baby room
Old 12-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #34
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Going to have to pass this time. Really need to get some work done on this dresser I need to stain for the baby room
Woah woah woah.....da fuck did I miss? I've been gone a while it seems.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:40 AM   #35
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
It hasn't really changed much you see, when a man loves a woman they usually like to spend time with each other. They barely share anything in common except for compatible body parts. One would say it was by design. Regardless, when they smash those body parts together there is a 70% change that magic will happen resulting in moodiness, black out rage, and ice cream runs. This is known as pregnancy. Eventually all that moodiness will convert into a blinding amount of pain to produce a bundle of autonomous flesh that apparently needs a dresser.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #36
My spoon is too Big!

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah, about that...

We're having a girl.

I may or may not have mentioned it in the BS thread, which I know you're not always in.
Quote:
Eventually all that moodiness will convert into a blinding amount of pain to produce a bundle of autonomous flesh that apparently needs a dresser.
This.

So freaking needy. Let me guess, next I'll need to buy it shoes...
Old 12-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #37
First class awesome

Will update pics and video here shortly... We had a blast.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #39
Sounds Gooooood

It was a great time out there today. The trails were bone dry but still fairly packed. The basin area was soooo low on water. There were only little pockets of water left. I think all three of us were pretty happy with the stuff we were able to get over today. Trucks performed awesome and we didn't break anything!
Old 12-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #40
First class awesome

Quote:
Trucks performed awesome and we didn't break anything!
this ^^