Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Anyone want to hit Bridgeport on Saturday?

Old 12-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to hit Bridgeport on Saturday?

Looking to put some time on the transfer case in 4x4. Been a while since I've been out there. Who's up for a last minute throw together trip?
Old 12-05-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Looking to put some time on the transfer case in 4x4. Been a while since I've been out there. Who's up for a last minute throw together trip?
Oh oh me me! Did you want to meet up outside the park? What time did you want to get started? It's about a 2hr drive for me to get there but I'm ok with getting up early.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #3
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm busy this weekend already; but I think we are also trying to get a pre-Christmas run together if you are available then.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Oh oh me me! Did you want to meet up outside the park? What time did you want to get started? It's about a 2hr drive for me to get there but I'm ok with getting up early.
I too would like to go earlier. Probably meet there at like 10ish as it's a little far for me too. Makes sense to meet inside the main gate where people leave their trailers and such for rigs they've towed in.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #5
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'm busy this weekend already; but I think we are also trying to get a pre-Christmas run together if you are available then.
Could work. I'd be in as long as I'm here at that time.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 AM   #6
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet, Jeep store near my residence has the 2013 OHV stickers. Will get one on the way home.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
Sounds Gooooood

Baller. I have a recovery strap/hook if we need it. Not sure how much rain that area has gotten lately.

Not sure if you're a double cab or not but I'd like to avoid the spiders web trail. The turning radius on the truck isn't good enough to take some of those turns without doing like a 20 point turn. I made it last time but it pissed me off. The trees are just so tight.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #8
First class awesome

Quote:
Baller. I have a recovery strap/hook if we need it. Not sure how much rain that area has gotten lately.

Not sure if you're a double cab or not but I'd like to avoid the spiders web trail. The turning radius on the truck isn't good enough to take some of those turns without doing like a 20 point turn. I made it last time but it pissed me off. The trees are just so tight.
Yeah, I'm a dblc. I have a long recovery strap as well and plenty of recovery points on the truck. i've got my sliders as well finally!

I still haven't done my snorkel so I personally would like to avoid any fording, or at least nothing fast moving. I have no front mud guards. Also this is my first trip to bridgeport.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:

I still haven't done my snorkel so I personally would like to avoid any fording, or at least nothing fast moving. I have no front mud guards. Also this is my first trip to bridgeport.
Truth be told....I don't have one either but that's never stopped me. Well, there was that one time but that incident was a little deceiving since it was a trench dug on my buddies ranch that he didn't know about. (that suuuuuucked)

But I've never had a problem at Birdgeport and I've been in there a good bit. I think Josh might even have video. I don't like to go too deep but I certainly like to have fun!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #11
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
hmmmm
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #12
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But I've never had a problem at Birdgeport and I've been in there a good bit. I think Josh might even have video. I don't like to go too deep but I certainly like to have fun!
ah yes...

edit: gotta start at 4:40 ish
it won't let me embed with a certain start point.

http://youtu.be/jQxZzie4drw
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #13
My spoon is too Big!

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not showing up

but I see it says challenge considered lol
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The spiderweb trails have been dug out pretty badly the past couple times I've been out there. Last time out didn't even go down the spiderweb, was to busy doing other ones
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
not showing up

but I see it says challenge considered lol
Fixed....
Old 12-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I may or may not have heathen teenagers with me.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #17
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
And a picture of the challenge being accepted.

My truck doing it as well. Funny watching that video and thinking how much my truck has changed since then.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #18
First class awesome

sticker acquired and wife informed of plans. all set!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #19
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sticker acquired and wife approved my kitchen pass. all set!
FIFY
Old 12-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #20
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
FIFY
lol i think she'll be joining me. not sure yet