Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Bridgeport pre-christmas run

Old 12-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #41
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Someone drive through some deep water for me since I won't be able to make it.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #42
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Need any help then? Wouldn't want you to miss out on wheeling due to upgrades.
I'm now planning to start Friday night. Have to remove the rear bumper first so it can be repainted and to weld up the gate. Need to also get the zero gauge wire cut and crimped to the lengths needed for the winch. Plus install the OME stuts with 886 springs and get an allignment. After running all this through my mind I doubt I will finish Saturday.
If you want to help feel free to come by and help. Send me a PM if you can help Friday night or Saturday.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #43
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I may be down to help Friday night but won't know for sure until Friday. Don't know when we're getting back to Texas.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #44
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I may be down to help Friday night but won't know for sure until Friday. Don't know when we're getting back to Texas.
Sounds good. I have some 60 minute IPA in the fridge for you.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #45
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Sounds good. I have some 60 minute IPA in the fridge for you.
I can help Saturday if that works?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #46

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Sweet. I may have More help than expected. As of now I will have to take my truck to a buddies house to weld the tire gate spindle and latch. He is not too far from my place but I will still have plenty to do in addition to the gate.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #47

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet. I may have More help than expected. As of now I will have to take my truck to a buddies house to weld the tire gate spindle and latch. He is not too far from my place but I will still have plenty to do in addition to the gate. Just let me know if you are free.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #48
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sweet. I may have More help than expected. As of now I will have to take my truck to a buddies house to weld the tire gate spindle and latch. He is not too far from my place but I will still have plenty to do in addition to the gate. Just let me know if you are free.
Heck if you wanted you could probably just come here If that would be better?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #49

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heck if you wanted you could probably just come here If that would be better?
I may try to stay around here. I need to get my zero gauge wire crimped once I figure out how long the pieces need to be when the winch and bumper are mounted. I will probably do that first thing Friday evening so I can swing by my friends audio shop to use the big crimper. If something changes with my buddy helping I may hit you up.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #50
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm now planning to start Friday night. Have to remove the rear bumper first so it can be repainted and to weld up the gate. Need to also get the zero gauge wire cut and crimped to the lengths needed for the winch. Plus install the OME stuts with 886 springs and get an allignment. After running all this through my mind I doubt I will finish Saturday.
If you want to help feel free to come by and help. Send me a PM if you can help Friday night or Saturday.
Would it helped if one of us (I'll volunteer if need be) handled getting the wire cut and crimped Saturday while others are working on the truck? Divide and conquer right?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #51

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Would it helped if one of us (I'll volunteer if need be) handled getting the wire cut and crimped Saturday while others are working on the truck? Divide and conquer right?
I plan to just place the bumper on before painting just to get wire measurements. Then will run the stuff by my friends shop or his house depending on time. Get them crimped so they are ready for final install on Saturday. If I have to leave the wires on Friday night and pick up Saturday, Zech you can probably swing by after the airport and grab them. His audio shop is pretty much on the way.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #52

Quote:
I may try to stay around here. I need to get my zero gauge wire crimped once I figure out how long the pieces need to be when the winch and bumper are mounted. I will probably do that first thing Friday evening so I can swing by my friends audio shop to use the big crimper. If something changes with my buddy helping I may hit you up.
Sounds good. Ill come out there then. Text or pm your addy
Old 12-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #53
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like a plan to me. I received my brewing package today; doesn't look like there is anything I will have to have this weekend.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #54
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to hold off to comment to this. But I won't be able to make it, unless someone wants to come over and trailer my rig up for me.

I'm working Saturday, but may try to sneak over to Aarons for a few minutes to see how things look.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #55
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I wanted to hold off to comment to this. But I won't be able to make it, unless someone wants to come over and trailer my rig up for me.

I'm working Saturday, but may try to sneak over to Aarons for a few minutes to see how things look.
Well I will have to drive right past you to get there anyway...
Old 12-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #56
ekms377 is on a distinguished road

ekms377's Tacoma Gallery
I have to work. Crap!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #57
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well I will have to drive right past you to get there anyway...
Well. If you happen to be headed up, and happen to be pulling a trailer. I'd be happy to put something on that trailer for you.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #58

Yeah just let me make sure my dad doesn't plan to use the trailer for anything and I'll let you know.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #59

Quote:
Yeah just let me make sure my dad doesn't plan to use the trailer for anything and I'll let you know.
Sounds good.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #60

I have one person riding shotgun; but the backseat is open.