Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Bridgeport pre-christmas run

Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #101
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-PAH11T3b0

http://youtu.be/g0i2Jvmb7kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeGF9slFKFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_K-vvOgRHA

5 more to go!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:57 AM   #102
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_K-vvOgRHA

http://youtu.be/MTsz4Q9V8Lw

http://youtu.be/o3sHh3umlDk

http://youtu.be/vVSVDaFJmzk

http://youtu.be/mIpoSZulskk

http://youtu.be/kgWKbkQ-Kj4
Old 12-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #103
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, this is about the only pic I got yesterday. Usually my wife takes a lot of pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Bridgeport pre-christmas run-2012-12-23_13-43-39_663.jpg  
Old 12-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #104
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waiting on Blake and Robert to post their pics....
Old 12-26-2012, 05:45 AM   #105
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Looked like a good time. Sorry I missed this trip.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #106
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Waiting on Blake and Robert to post their pics....
We didn't get anything great but ill post the videos when I get home
Old 12-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #107
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I haven't looked through mine to see what I got.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #108
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun. Next time, hopefully.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #109

It was a good time. Last wheeling of the year for me.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #110
First class awesome

i appreciate you guys looking out for me and helping build my confidence.

i knew i wasn't a heavy foot but seeing where to go and that not making it up a hill isn't always your fault makes a huge impact in the fun factor
Old 12-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #111
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
It was a good time. Last wheeling of the year for me.
Good thing there's only a week left.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
i appreciate you guys looking out for me and helping build my confidence.

i knew i wasn't a heavy foot but seeing where to go and that not making it up a hill isn't always your fault makes a huge impact in the fun factor
No problems; just passing it forward. Start shopping for a toy yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Good thing there's only a week left.
I would still rather be wheeling than working.