Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013

Old 06-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #341
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the Mexican flag support your local Esses mayne lol
Old 06-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #342
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ink I saw you on 1604/potranco
Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #343
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Hey ink I saw you on 1604/potranco

Yeh, I was eyeballing your truck too man. Saw it too late to wave though.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #344
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Don't forget the Mexican flag support your local Esses mayne lol

You gonna make it out this year too man?!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #345
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
You gonna make it out this year too man?!
Hoss I'm coming in July fourth and staying til Monday lol
Old 06-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Hoss I'm coming in July fourth and staying til Monday lol

Oh nice man!

Looking forward to seeing faces from last year and many more new ones this year!!!!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #348
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of a place down near corpus or anywhere I can score some led lights? Like a small 10-12 inch or another pair of 2x2s for a decent price?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #349
Can't help ya there Nik. I'm sure somebody here knows.

So anybody else bringing family/ relatives?

My sister, her husband and my parents are tagging along with me! But my parents might tag along in their 4Runner if one of my friends decides to tag along. After last year, I really want my family to come to at least one SPI meet.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #350
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
My sisters ex husband might come with me lol, if not then ill have to pick up a hoe on the way
Old 06-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #351
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm bringing the gf if she doesn't have to work! I told her to take off but she's hard headed lol
Was thinking about bringing my dog but idk if that's a good idea 😳
Old 06-28-2013, 02:18 AM   #352
MaTaeYo is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MaTaeYo's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'll be there ink...
Old 06-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #354

Which acces point will we be entering the beach on ? And so is everyone good with pushing everything an hour earlier at least?
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #355
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Which acces point will we be entering the beach on ? And so is everyone good with pushing everything an hour earlier at least?

We'll be going in through access 5 and drive our way up to find a spot big enough for the group.

I'm down for leaving earlier.

What does everybody else driving down from the SA area think?
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #357
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
I would say y'all can leave as early as you want. Lol I'll wake up about 9 so I can make it

Old 06-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #359
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post

86 and a few showers, sounds good

Still a week out though. My spirits are high!
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #360
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Navy: MM3 / USS Belleau Wood & USS Essex (97'-01')
Name: Casey
VinnyMack's Tacoma Gallery
So just to make sure I'm following the thread right we are leaving SA at 5:30am? Just checking. Coming in from Austin and will have to leave at least an hour before!