Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013

Old 06-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #341
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
We can throw out beads too
Old 06-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #342
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats a good one! Dont forget to have someone hold up the sign!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #343
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
What about those magnets that stick on side of the trucks? Say where everyone is from San Anton Houston Dallas greater bexar county lol sign places make small pairs for like 20 bucks
Old 06-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #344
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Have everyone put their windows dowb and turn up the same station! That gets pretty loud
Now that would be cool! But I get the feeling it would be silly at the same time. : P
Old 06-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #345
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Its only silly of you play a silly song! Lol
Old 06-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #346
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Define silly ?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #348
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a radio antennae 😒lol
Old 06-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #349
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
and ill have the flags again so maybe ill be upfront behind ink. and angie has a couple flags to bring up the rear

I wanted to make a flag pole but I don't even have a flag. -__-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I don't have a radio antennae 😒lol

And yea, I don't either. The last time we went out as a group behind Rudy's (I think it's called Rudy's), my antenna got ripped off going up that hill through all the trees. haha I didn't notice until about 3 days later when I tried the radio and got nothing but static on pretty much every station.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #350

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Dont forget the beeds idea!! Welk for the single guys anyways
Old 06-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #351
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If it was spring break again (omg)
Old 06-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #352
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ink junky;7087201]I wanted to make a flag pole but I don't even have a flag. -__-

Ink I have a flag you can use. It's the KCCO flag we could submit pictures to The Chive!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #353

Chive ON! Chivers !
Old 06-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #354
[QUOTE=RDtacoma;7087263]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
I wanted to make a flag pole but I don't even have a flag. -__-

Ink I have a flag you can use. It's the KCCO flag we could submit pictures to The Chive!

That would be cool! But I don't think I'd put that flag at the very front.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #355

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Harbor freight has some cheap flags. Could also make a cheap flag post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #356
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the Mexican flag support your local Esses mayne lol
Old 06-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #357
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ink I saw you on 1604/potranco
Old 06-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #358
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Hey ink I saw you on 1604/potranco

Yeh, I was eyeballing your truck too man. Saw it too late to wave though.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Don't forget the Mexican flag support your local Esses mayne lol

You gonna make it out this year too man?!
Old 06-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #360
Little Brown Pool Boy

Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
You gonna make it out this year too man?!
Hoss I'm coming in July fourth and staying til Monday lol