Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013

Old 01-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #41
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Add me to the list as going INK! And cmon people I know yall wanna come !

Will do man!!! I'll work on the list in a few days. Can't wait to do the drive down there. Nik, it'll be a FREAKIN' BLAST!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #43
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to the old lady, she seems down to go. We will be at her parents in the Valley for the 4th im sure so, Port isabel is just a quick drive down the road. So that being said, fingers crossed and I hope to see yall then. Ill be bringing some Fishing Poles. Do we have a list made up for supplies?

Maybe we should get a grocery list going so we can get ppl to sign up and tell us what they are bringing.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #44
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFalco50 View Post
Talked to the old lady, she seems down to go. We will be at her parents in the Valley for the 4th im sure so, Port isabel is just a quick drive down the road. So that being said, fingers crossed and I hope to see yall then. Ill be bringing some Fishing Poles. Do we have a list made up for supplies?

Maybe we should get a grocery list going so we can get ppl to sign up and tell us what they are bringing.

No list as of yet. I'l add that to the OP...
Old 01-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #45
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit ink! Y do you have to set the date so far? I'm super hyped for this shit lol
Old 01-23-2013, 06:03 AM   #47
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
Haha it still is pretty far off, but it will be worth the wait!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #48
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pumped! Im tryin to do some good mods before this thing...surprises to come
Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #50
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Lets start the list!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #52
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDtacoma View Post
Ill be going probably for the whole weekend starting the 4th.
Same here leaving early early the morning of the fourth
Old 01-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #53
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I just reenlisted on friday and turns out my report date to Ft. Lewis, WA is a little to close to this date to make it to this freaking fun event.

I won't make it this year after all. Very bummed but I'm going to try to make Texas meets in SA, Austin, and such before I leave.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svach11 View Post
I just reenlisted on friday and turns out my report date to Ft. Lewis, WA is a little to close to this date to make it to this freaking fun event.

I won't make it this year after all. Very bummed but I'm going to try to make Texas meets in SA, Austin, and such before I leave.

Aw dude, that's a bummer man! But cool on the reenlistment! Ya gonna be a lifer?
Old 01-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #55
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Aw dude, that's a bummer man! But cool on the reenlistment! Ya gonna be a lifer?

Thanks, and I know. I really thought this was going to work out. It was really close. I dont know about a lifer. One reenlistment at a time for me lol
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
There has to b a lot more people on the "goind" list

I'm sure there will be with time. After all it's barely Feb.1st

So if anybody knows anybody with a Taco, let them know!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:22 AM   #60
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
I'm bringing my son this time and my bro-in-law will be in his jeep.

But we'll make him follow way behind
Good Idea haha. Ill tell my brother in law and his Jeep also!