Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013

Old 07-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #641
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Got this from Ernie's profile and edited it a bit...

From this...

To this...

Well excuse us mr photographer
Old 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #642
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tone33 View Post
Well excuse us mr photographer

Hey they do it all the time in Hollywood!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #643
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
haha

Sick editing!!!
Good work now do it to all of mine haha.

Im still waiting for Alberts videos to be posted!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #644
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol yeah pretty sick editing! Already got the sig updated!
Old 07-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #645
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
lol yeah pretty sick editing! Already got the sig updated!

Old 07-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #646
Taco Chino has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Chino has a spectacular aura about

Name: TacoChino
Taco Chino's Tacoma Gallery
A little late than never just some pics for the scrap books.

#1 Ernie ridin' on his way to SPI
#2 Kevin Fowler the night before at Claytons
#3 The grill master himself bryan
#4 Same pic everyone took pretty much LOL
Attached Thumbnails
4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013-20130706_104653.jpg   4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013-20130705_223659.jpg   4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013-20130706_151312.jpg   4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013-20130706_122404.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #647

#1 = Batman's tacoma.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #648
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
haha grill master.
Nice pics Marcus
Old 08-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #649
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, pissed I missed this. I'm moving to Corpus in a couple months.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #650
Deidara7117 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Deidara7117's Tacoma Gallery
can i go next year? i live in houston
Old 12-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #651
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know this is a little early but...Ink get started on the next one!
Old 01-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #652
Little Brown Pool Boy
Hgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the roughHgkilla is a jewel in the rough

Name: Cody
Hgkilla's Tacoma Gallery
Been awhile since I've been on here lol is it time yet ???
Old 01-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgkilla View Post
Been awhile since I've been on here lol is it time yet ???
Yeah its right around the corner, just about 6 months left lol it'll come faster than you think
Old 01-11-2014, 11:54 AM   #654

Bump.

Everyone get ready. The 5th annual is coming up, i've heard it's going to have 40+ trucks?
Old 01-11-2014, 12:12 PM   #655
I'll get on it soon! Gonna set the date back to late July, hopefully there will be a much better turn out this year. Last year, I think, was too close to 4th of July.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #656

Lets get some fjs out there too
Old 01-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
I'll get on it soon! Gonna set the date back to late July, hopefully there will be a much better turn out this year. Last year, I think, was too close to 4th of July.

Damn I thought it was on 4th of July. That was a great weekend .

Tony, i think they have a FJ meet on North Padre, I believe in April. The FJ crew took over tacomaworld's hidden falls meet this january lol. What does everyone think about extending the invite to all toyotas? or should this just be a tacoma event.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #658
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Damn I thought it was on 4th of July. That was a great weekend .

Tony, i think they have a FJ meet on North Padre, I believe in April. The FJ crew took over tacomaworld's hidden falls meet this january lol. What does everyone think about extending the invite to all toyotas? or should this just be a tacoma event.

The more the merrier!!! All Toyotas, I think most, if not everybody, would agree.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #659
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Are Tundra allow?
Old 01-11-2014, 06:43 PM   #660
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScTuna View Post
Are Tundra allow?
Only red ones with long travel.