Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4th Annual South Padre Island Meet Thread 07/6/2013

Old 03-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #143
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Need to drag becky and colin and lyndal and the rest of the Houstonians with you
Idk if lyndal likes me or not lmao... But becky and chris i can definitely try to persuade to come.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #144
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Excited for this day to come ! Gonna be a weekend full of memories for some of us...
Still debating whether to get a room or not just so the gf can have somewhere to shower and myself
But gonna be a fun weekend
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #145
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Still not sure if I want to drive 6 hours yet, I'll know closer to the date though.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #146
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Still not sure if I want to drive 6 hours yet, I'll know closer to the date though.
Just do it!!! It's not every weekend we get to do something like this in South Padre Island!!! You have plenty of time to "save" a few twenties here and there for gas and other necessities.

Once you get on the road with the other tacomas and you see your group start to snowball the closer you get to SPI, you'll know you'd rather be no where else on that day.

our little gathering in SA last year

Just past Corpus...

and finally at SPI, but there's still a few tacos in the front of the line that are not in the shot here.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #147
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. That LT reg cab makes me jizz everytime i see it
Old 03-28-2013, 07:49 PM   #148
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't saved shizzz
Old 03-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #149
mikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
mikeag11's Tacoma Gallery
would not driving a 4x4 hinder this expedition at all?

I knew I should've splurged for the 4x4 for situations such as these!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #150
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeag11 View Post
would not driving a 4x4 hinder this expedition at all?

I knew I should've splurged for the 4x4 for situations such as these!!!
Last year two 2WD trucks went down to the Mansfield jetties and back with no issues, I was one of them. You just need to air down your tires and know how to operate the truck in soft sand.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:04 AM   #151
Pegeezy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 136th AW
Name: Roy
Pegeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I am interested in going this year but I have a 2WD....last time I was at the north end of the Island I got stuck in the soft sand on the shoulder...Had to get pulled out by a Chevy...talk about humiliating
Old 04-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #152
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegeezy View Post
Yea I am interested in going this year but I have a 2WD....last time I was at the north end of the Island I got stuck in the soft sand on the shoulder...Had to get pulled out by a Chevy...talk about humiliating

You won't be betting pulled out by a chevy if you roll with us!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #153
Just updated the OP with some more names.

There's a few of you on here that don't want to make more than a 4 hour drive because of gas $$.

Just save up from now until then, listen to your hear and freaking come!

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #154
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Just updated the OP with some more names.

There's a few of you on here that don't want to make more than a 4 hour drive because of gas $$.

Just save up from now until then, listen to your hear and freaking come!

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
HEB and Walmart are doing the 12 cent discount again. I think it ends in July
Old 04-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #155
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post

Oh I see. Nice!

Bump, for any more takers!
Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 AM   #156
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Is that discount on fuel???
Old 04-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #157
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillRunner05 View Post
Is that discount on fuel???
.12 cents
Old 04-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #159
gnstpd is on a distinguished road

Army: Retrans Team Cheif
Name: Lee
gnstpd's Tacoma Gallery
count me in need to visit the in laws anyway