Notices

Fishing Tactics

Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #21
K Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFalco50 View Post
No I am attending Delmar, cheaper I plan on transfering to TAMUG when im done with basics.
Maybe next weekend we can toss a few poles in the packery channel or something, weather permitting.
I finished my Basics at Del Mar two semesters ago. Its a decent school, its just hard to stay focused in school cause the people that go there dont care to much about learning and more worried about getting their financial aid before they drop their classes
Old 01-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #23
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
I havent noticed that too bad, but im sure it happens. Gotta get that Financial aid money! I my self didnt qualify for assistance.

If you guys wanna get a fishin expedition planned lets look at some dates and times and see what would be good for yall!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #24
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
The 2nd of Feb. is no good for me (Saturday) since I have already volunteered myself to help out at school with "Sprachfest"

Any weekend after that I'm game.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #25

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Here. I want to do something like this.

My Only concern with that design is that it takes up some of the bed space
Old 01-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #26

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
My and my buddy are going on a big shell trip on Sunday night. To do some shark fishing, surf fishing, and we are going to be kayaking out to an oil rig to load up on some red snapper.

Coming back Tuesday.

If anyone wants to tag along its an open invitation.

Fish WILL be caught
Old 01-22-2013, 06:45 AM   #27
Man that would have been an awesome trip how did it go?
Old 01-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #28
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
As Steven said I am a huge fisherman. I mainly stick to large mouth bass but will wet a hook any where. The coast is a 5+ hour drive depending where I go so I tend to stay around here more.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #29
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Dog View Post
My Only concern with that design is that it takes up some of the bed space
Hmmm, true.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #30
Who needs bed space when u got ll those fishing poles! Only need room for a nice ice chest!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 AM   #31
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to get a Taco owner's meet together to fish my cabin and surrounding areas overnight!

See my signature for website!

Would you guys be interested?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:58 AM   #32

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post
I've always wanted to get a Taco owner's meet together to fish my cabin and surrounding areas overnight!

See my signature for website!

Would you guys be interested?

That's something to think about.

I'm all about fishing from the beach and the boat when the conditions are good
Old 02-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #33
That looks pretty cool? Were is that located?
Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #34
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery

heres my set up. im down for fishing.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:45 AM   #35
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFalco50 View Post
That looks pretty cool? Were is that located?

On the Lower Laguna Madre in between the Arroyo and Port Mansfield. I usually dock in Arroyo City at Adolf Thomae County Park
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #36
So who is ready for some fishing? This weekend!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:18 AM   #37

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
This might be a possibility for me.

I wont be able to do anything sunday morning but possible, friday night, saturday night, or anytime sunday.

Are we thinking surf fishing???
Old 02-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #38
I'm new to the whole surf fishing thing but that sounds fun. I was thinking Sat morn or Sunday morn which ever.

I'm pretty sure my gear can handle surf. If not I can improvise.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #39
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo, when we goin to matagorda? Its only about an hour from me so im always up for a trip! My setup(truck looks way diff now but same rod holder)

Its integrated with the bed rails so i can slide it to the front and throw all the coolers/tackle in the bed, and then slide it to the back of the bed once at the beach

Old 03-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #40
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Love fishing! I've been fishing the Do. Cal. water for over 20+ years.....will be moving to San Antonio soon so don't know how that'll work out. I wanted to rig some pole holders to my tool box also