Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

power

Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
nautical.blue is on a distinguished road
Name: sport
nautical.blue's Tacoma Gallery
power

has anyone here added the supercharger to their ride that is offered by TRD. i know it gives you power some say it will help the over all performance has will as better fuel mileage, if you can keep your foot off the floor.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Yes, there are some members that have added the TRD supercharger. To get the best information I would suggest a search on this topic. You will find many threads regarding the TRD supercharger and its benefits.