Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Ideas for a Texas Tacoma Meet...

Old 02-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #21
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Thanks. I am glad to be back.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #22
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
id love to make it, just depends on the date and if i can get off my but and save up enough $$$ to get new tires by then otherwise i cant go. plus im sure if its gonna be on a weekend so my boss will more than likely get pissed but she will get over it. i gotta get away from that place and get out in the woods every so often or i go crazy
Old 02-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #23
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Check out B1 & A2. They are both on the north side of the lake so its close to Drifters place and Boulder Creek. Might be a nice place to picnic and meet up.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat...s/access.phtml
Are those 4x4 trails or just boat ramp/picnic areas? And does boulder creek have mild enough trails for stock prerunners?

I Told my wife I might be having a few friends over and she said fine but no live bands this time. I throw a party out here once a year with bands and BBQ. But otherwise my place is available.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #24
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Any long un-traveled roads there? As I could offer some rides in the fastest 1GRFE Tacoma west of the Mississippi.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #25
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Any long un-traveled roads there? As I could offer some rides in the fastest 1GRFE Tacoma west of the Mississippi.
Oh yeah all hill country back roads. My house is 5 miles from the nearest store. The ride from here to Marble falls is awesome. Hills and twistys all the way. We are definately out in the country.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #26
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Offer still stands to tow ya there.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for a meet in Marble Falls. I would like to wheel but that depends if a prerunner can make it through the trails.

For the DFW guys we could meet somewhere and caravan down there.
I work every other Saturday but I can usually get off if I need to.
I can bring some food or something.
I have 60 rainbow trout in the freezer I could bring. I need to eat them.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #28
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be coming in from College Station but a meet sounds great to me.
I've been looking to ride trails for and this is a good reason to.

Just as long as the trails can be accomplished by a PreRunner...
Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the Marble Falls meet if the schedule permits. Its definitely a beautiful area out there too!

All the PreRunner guys that are worried about the level of trails, it appears you should be alright if you stick to the appropriate trails. If you have some decent size tires and a locker, you could probably make it through the level 3 trails without a problem. Check out the link... http://www.bouldercreekfarms.org/4x4.html
Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #30
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
I'm all for it!!! Just say when and where...
Old 02-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #31
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Marble Falls area sounds good. Not that far from Dallas. I'd love to make it just don't know? Have a fishing tournament middle of May in Oklahoma then a 10 day fishing trip in Mexico at the end of May and start of June then another fishing tournament in the middle of June back in Oklahoma. Not sure about time or funds? Other than all of that BS i'm in!!
Old 02-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #32
chabro will become famous soon enough

chabro's Tacoma Gallery
Working offshore late May to early June but would definetly go anywhere in Texas other than that. Be good to meet up and have some cold ones.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #33
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcksr4grls View Post
I'm all for it!!! Just say when and where...

Yeah bring her.......
Old 02-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #34
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Lets try and get a weekend set so that people can start planning. I vote for the weekend of May 16th. Its not usually too hot by then.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #35
CenTex Honky

Im looking at the weekend of Feb 21 @ my place: close to Marble falls and the Boulder creek place. After looking back at the posts it looks like everyone has plans starting in the spring. And I also think the sooner the better. So what are yalls thoughts?
I may start an official thread with dates and details and a sign up list if this is a good date for the majority of those really interested in doing this.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #36

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Im looking at the weekend of Feb 21 @ my place: close to Marble falls and the Boulder creek place. After looking back at the posts it looks like everyone has plans starting in the spring. And I also think the sooner the better. So what are yalls thoughts?
I may start an official thread with dates and details and a sign up list if this is a good date for the majority of those really interested in doing this.

The weekend of the 21st works for me. I am off that weekend. Would this be wife friendly?
Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
Would the DFW guys be interested in meeting up and doing a caravan down?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #37

Quote:
Im looking at the weekend of Feb 21 @ my place: .

Sorry, thats too short of notice for me to make it.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #38
CenTex Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Sorry, thats too short of notice for me to make it.
Really your like an hour and a half away from here. But thats why I threw this out there. To see how many could or couldnt make it.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #39
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
I will be in Houston on the 20th for a Houston Track Day meet, so the 21st may be hard for me as well...
Old 02-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #40

Quote:
Really your like an hour and a half away from here. But thats why I threw this out there. To see how many could or couldnt make it.
I meant that I've already had plans that weekend. I would like to see something with a future date so I can plan accordingly.