Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Looks like I'm getting a Tacoma....need some help

Old 03-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #21
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with finding a new taco The FJ's are cool seems like they'd be a good trail rig and not much else though.

I'm working just south of Decatur in Oliver Creek this hitch I'll keep an eye if I run into town next week
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #22
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Got an 05 TRD Sport DC 4x4 with 3" lift, 265/70/17 Hankook ATMs, plate bumpers, sliders and drive 37 miles one way to work in Houston's stop and go traffic and manage to get about 17 mpg.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #23
brokels1 is on a distinguished road
brokels1's Tacoma Gallery
Well after a ling talk with the wife, I have decided to keep the FJ. We took the Toyo MT's off and went with some AT's and the mpgs have gone back up to a respectable amount. Looks like I will be waiting for a couple of years for another Tacoma.