Other 0 0%
Mid April (13th or 20th) 5 25.00%
End of April (27th) 7 35.00%
Beginning of May (4th or 11th) 7 35.00%
I'm indecisive and can't make decisions 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Spring DFW Meet 2013

So, as requested, here's the new meet thread.

We need a date and to decide on a place to meet. I was thinking end of April/beginning of May to give everyone some time to make sure they can attend

I'll be updating this every so often.

1. ABregenzer (Alex)
2. Achirdo (Adam)
3. CrackerJackMack
4. Cruzs2013SR5
5. Luke01
6.mytacomila
7. tex (maybe)
Old 03-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Registered Mud Abuser
dentaco76247 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
dentaco76247's Tacoma Gallery
count me in

Redneck heaven (lewisville) May
Old 03-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Remember, Jambo is the first weekend of May so that puts me, Zech, Brian, Aaron, and I'm sure others out too.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Remember, Jambo is the first weekend of May so that puts me, Zech, Brian, Aaron, and I'm sure others out too.
Ah.

Oops. Well, I guess that's a no go.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I voted for April 20th or May 11th since those are the only weekends I'm off.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
Got Beer?
BeerHat will become famous soon enoughBeerHat will become famous soon enough

BeerHat's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind going to this, like mentioned before will be heading to jambo
Old 03-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #8
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
We always have a good time at Redneck Heaven in Lewisville....
Old 03-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #9
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for a meet. I will be busy the next month or so getting my house ready to sell but I will need a break to eat at some point. Plan it and I will do my best to attend.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
Fish

Bump!
Old 03-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm hosting the Lone Star Audio Fest that weekend too so that weekend won't work for me either.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Scratch my votes - I have a benefit poker run that I have to attend (one of the hosts) the last weekend in April and Jambo the first weekend in May. I would be more likely to make a meet in mid to late May. If the location is much past Ft Worth I'll probably just ride my bike.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #13
Fish

So, so far it's going to be a redneck heaven in Lewisville on an undisclosed date.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #14
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like a nice bike ride to me.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Sounds like a nice bike ride to me.
Shotgun! Wait, I mean... Oh, nevermind.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #16

Quote:
Shotgun! Wait, I mean... Oh, nevermind.
No tits; no ride.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:58 AM   #18
Fish

Bump!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:02 AM   #19

After putting everything that I have to do on the calendar; none of these dates work for me. So go ahead and pick a date; I'll do my best to make it but will make no promises. This is just a busy time of year.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #20
Fish

Alright, looks like it's going to be at the Redneck Heaven in Lewisville at the end of April

So, if possible, get there around 6ish and stand around/BS/look at shit then once a good amount of people show up, go in and eat/enjoy the scenery

All in favor say Aye?!