Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Kerrville?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
jgilbreath is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jgilbreath's Tacoma Gallery
Kerrville?

Anybody from Kerrville or surrounding towns on TW? I've seen so many (especially for such a small town) great looking tacomas around town.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm through there about twice a year, although my first trip of the year got canceled. i don't spend much time "in town"though. we're usually out in the brush. the Tacoma does awesome in hill country!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys know of any cool spots to go off roading out there in Hill Country?
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
There's a lot of land out there...

...I don't know of any public use land. My suggestion would be to find someone to go hunting with. A lot of times you'll have to go off road to get to your destination.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
There's a lot of land out there...

...I don't know of any public use land. My suggestion would be to find someone to go hunting with. A lot of times you'll have to go off road to get to your destination.
Cool, I'll look into that.