Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Offroad Meet

Old 03-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Offroad Meet

There is a place called sugar hill close to downtown and it used to be an old golf course now its supposed to be a big playground. I'm going with a few buddies but figured I'd extend the invitation to you guys as well. I have never been to it so I don't really know what to expect. its 10 bucks to get in and I'll be going this sunday 03/24
Old 03-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
I assume you have already contacted the owner?

What time you planning to be out there?
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was gonna head out there about lunch time. I work at a bar so I'm up till about 3 every night i work lol, so morning is typically not my favorite time of day. Already contacted him, he said they will be open sunday.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #5

Only thing I got what else am I gonna drive lol
Old 03-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #7

Gets used harder than most trucks you'll see on the road lol. Barely 3 years old with 75k and is my toy as well as my work horse daily driver.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #8

Told you it gets dirty
Old 03-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Good turn out?
Old 03-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Sick tundra!
Old 03-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #11

Nah just me and 2 other trucks, met some friendly people there. They were kind of reserved until I started bombing 4ft deep mud pits at 50 miles an hour then we started getting a nice large group of watchers. They all took a lot of joy of watching me go pull out a raptor that was trying to do the same pit I went through. Keep in mind I'm only 2wd...
Old 03-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Have any more pics of you hitting mud at 50mph?
Old 03-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #13
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
Nah just me and 2 other trucks, met some friendly people there. They were kind of reserved until I started bombing 4ft deep mud pits at 50 miles an hour then we started getting a nice large group of watchers. They all took a lot of joy of watching me go pull out a raptor that was trying to do the same pit I went through. Keep in mind I'm only 2wd...
A dodge also went there a week after our TW sugarhill meet, it had the same idea to do what you did.

Next thing you know, front end is wrecked and airbag went off. Truck had to be towed out. Be careful out there man. Atleast get a prerunner style bumper if youre gonna start bombing pits.

Just trying to look out for a fellow member!
But pics would be sweet
Old 03-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #14

Got video of the first hit, just gotta get the guy who was with us to hurry and send it to me.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #15
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
A dodge also went there a week after our TW sugarhill meet, it had the same idea to do what you did.

Next thing you know, front end is wrecked and airbag went off. Truck had to be towed out. Be careful out there man. Atleast get a prerunner style bumper if youre gonna start bombing pits.

Just trying to look out for a fellow member!
But pics would be sweet
Reminds me of the raptor on YouTube
Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Reminds me of the raptor on YouTube
Was actually just like that from the pics i saw. He hit the mud/puddle right behind the house by the entrance too fast and just smashed the front end. Crazy shit.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #17

http://youtu.be/ZinXq_zjyqY

Before I got the bawls to go faster lol

And speaking of raptors.....
http://youtu.be/cnMQcp34RM0
Old 03-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
When are you gonna post the one of you doing 50 into 4 foot of mud?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #19

Don't have the video. Guy with the camera wasn't the best videographer if y'all didn't notice on the first video. Did have a casualty though. Knocked my fog lights out and killed my pa speaker. I'm gonna go back after I get my methods in and order my uca's.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
Don't have the video. Guy with the camera wasn't the best videographer if y'all didn't notice on the first video. Did have a casualty though. Knocked my fog lights out and killed my pa speaker. I'm gonna go back after I get my methods in and order my uca's.
Eh. Theres alot better places than sugarhill. Try out some big offroad parks!