Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Sno-Cone meet 4/26/13

Old 04-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Sno-Cone meet 4/26/13

http://m.yelp.com/biz/sno-beach-friendswood

Who's up for meeting up this Friday around 6:30?

1. Large
2. Tacofire38 ?
3. Nightwar
4. Baconbits
5. Lyndal
6. Jarury
7. SCtuna
Old 04-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lmfao... I'm down, I'd rather it be on Thursday but I'll let someone else chime in.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I have a birthday party to destroy on Friday...
Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #4
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
What y'all think? Thursday or Friday
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've noticed that weekdays are tough to have meets, even for ones as simple as going to get a sno cone and shooting the breeze. A lot of us have jobs, families, kids, etc that make weekdays tough to do anything. That's just my two cents.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #6
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
I understand its not possible for everyone to attend, especially during the week with work/family.

This is kinda a last minute meet.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whatever, it was just a suggestion.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #8
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mail one to SA for me....I love snocones
Old 04-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #9
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'm down for whatever, it was just a suggestion.
So am I but prefer Fridays or weekends.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #10
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
So am I but prefer Fridays or weekends.
Thursday is my Friday
Old 04-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #11
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thursday is my Friday
Shut it. :-(
Old 04-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
Senior Injector

Quote:
Thursday is my Friday
Thanks for rubbing it in.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #13
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
My work here is done,
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #14
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come hang out after work on friday!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #15
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
I can go any day of the week
Old 04-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Wow who knew mentioning sno comes yesterday would spark a meet.... I'm just awesome I guess
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #18
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and make it. Wanna check out some Taco
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #19
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #20
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Back at ya