Toyota of Rockwall, TEXAS

Old 05-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Cruzito
Cruzs2013SR5 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Cruz
Cruzs2013SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota of Rockwall, TEXAS

Anyone ever deal with Rockwall Toyota, Texas?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I have. I bought 2 Tacoma's there. May not be the lowest price out of the box. Call or email Terry Pierson. He is internet sales manager. Terry.pierson@rockwall-toyotas.com he is on vacation for a couple of days so do not expect a quick reply.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will add that one thing I have found with Toyota is that their inventory on websites seems to be pretty reliable. I also talked with sales manager at Plano. They seemed anxious to deal. Gave me $3200 off on Tforce on first leg of negotiations. It was the wrong truck for me.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
Tacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Tacoma0Josh's Tacoma Gallery
Just dont go to patt lobb toyota in McKinney, had a bad experience with them. Bought my truck from metroplex toyota just south of dallas.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
jnutting is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
jnutting's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, I'm kinda new here to TW, bought my 2010 pre runner about a month ago and absolutely love it...I'm an internet sales manager at Vandergriff Toyota in Arlington. We give all new vehicles a free 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. Will give a fellow TW member fleet pricing... email me jordan_nutting@yahoo.com if there's anything I can do to help, even if you don't buy from me I can still tell you if you're getting the best deal.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #6
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Let me guess.. That free warranty is void unless you have all services and work done there?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #7
jnutting is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
jnutting's Tacoma Gallery
Valid at any Toyota dealership in the US.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:33 AM   #8
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry but under US law if the warranty is offered by the dealer at the time of new car purchase it can not be limited to toyota service. The warranty can not be voided unless Toyota proves the breakdown was directly caused by the non-toyota service or modification.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma0Josh View Post
Just dont go to patt lobb toyota in McKinney, had a bad experience with them. Bought my truck from metroplex toyota just south of dallas.
I will second that! Patt Lobb gave me the run around I left and went to Sport City Toytoa off of 635 and Northwest Highway and walked out with my Tacoma 3 hours later with the trade in value and interest rate I wanted. I stopped in at Patt Lobb and showed them my new truck
Old 05-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine at Patt lobb a couple months ago. They definitely gave me the runaround. I kept telling them what I would pay for the truck and the amount I wanted in my trade in. A couple hours later they actually beat what I wanted. Would I ever buy another car from them, probably not. Would I have maintenance done by them, probably not. I guess I had the patience and did not have anywhere to go later on in the day for them to help me out.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #11
Cruzito
Cruzs2013SR5 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Cruz
Cruzs2013SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, not a whole lot of happy people from Rockwall. I had a pleasant experience with them. I can trust them until they do or say something to break it. Until then i will deal with them.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #12

I had a great experience at Rockwall. Sales person said they would be aggressive and they were. The only problem I had was they knew the time I was coming to pick up truck and it was just going to detail when I got there. Some of the delay was due to the fact that I wanted a third key and they had problems getting it to work. During the looking period I submitted a bid to Don Davis. I will admit it was a little low but I was testing the bottom. One of the 4 that responded said it was a $39k truck. I responded with "if so why is MSRP =$38.2. I started looking 2 months before I bought and could write a novel on my experiences. Another guy at DD told me the Baja's only come with tube steps which is not the case.