Ridglea Area up to Carswell 0 0%
Stockyards up to Meacham 0 0%
Haltom City and East of Downtown 0 0%
Forest Park 0 0%
White Settlement and West of Downtown 0 0%
West F.W. (Eagle Mountain Lake, Saginaw, and beyond) 4 33.33%
East Ft. Worth (Arlington, GP) 3 25.00%
NE (mid-cities, H-E-B, NRH) 1 8.33%
South Fort Worth (south of 820, between 35 and Bryant Irving, Hulen, Crowley) 1 8.33%
North Fort Worth (TMS, Heritage,Keller, etc.) 2 16.67%
Benbrook (SW F.W.) 0 0%
Mansfield (SE) 1 8.33%
South of Fort Worth 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #501
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I may try and make it, i need to hit up RC zone in plano that weekend anyhow. Bring the youngins and let them check out some exotics. Id have to leave awful early to be there by 0700. What time does it usually get rolling good?
Old 02-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #502
I'm an amateur professional.
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
I may try and make it, i need to hit up RC zone in plano that weekend anyhow. Bring the youngins and let them check out some exotics. Id have to leave awful early to be there by 0700. What time does it usually get rolling good?
I've only been once before and I arrived at 8. By that time the lot was packed with people.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:31 PM   #503
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
I've only been once before and I arrived at 8. By that time the lot was packed with people.
Ok cool, maybe ill see ya there.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #504
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Ok cool, maybe ill see ya there.
Sounds good! I'll be in an '01 Blue BMW z3
Old 02-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #505
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Currently working on this 260z.

I hope to take it to C&C one day.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #506

nice! I like the color scheme
Old 02-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #507
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
My baby

Haha you better buy a new one after school.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:47 PM   #508
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha oh you know I will !

And I can't wait to see it once you do.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #509
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's gonna be a restoration if I do. Stock motor stroked out but that's it.

You say that but then you will want a Devil Z.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:00 PM   #510
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's what 240sx will be for... Rb26... Fat ass tires..

Another great car but 240-260-280z just have those sexy lines that scream I am gonna mess this road up haha
Old 02-20-2014, 07:23 AM   #512
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilborn View Post
Not to change the subject but has anyone done under the hood lighting?
I did but I took them off, I don't really raise the hood at night. What are you wanting to know?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:29 AM   #513
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not to change the subject but has anyone done under the hood lighting?

I have.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #516

Quote:
Too much $$$ for engine lighting. Just go buy a LED strip from any local lighting store and install a simple switch and be done for cheap.
How I would do it if I had a reason to.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #517
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Posted this over in the Pyrite Mica section so I figured I'd put it over here too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
Pre lift, pre tires

Post lift, pre tires

Post lift, post tires:

Old 02-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #520
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
< This Guy

Awesome, I am not sure where yet.