Ridglea Area up to Carswell 0 0%
Stockyards up to Meacham 0 0%
Haltom City and East of Downtown 0 0%
Forest Park 0 0%
White Settlement and West of Downtown 0 0%
West F.W. (Eagle Mountain Lake, Saginaw, and beyond) 4 33.33%
East Ft. Worth (Arlington, GP) 3 25.00%
NE (mid-cities, H-E-B, NRH) 1 8.33%
South Fort Worth (south of 820, between 35 and Bryant Irving, Hulen, Crowley) 1 8.33%
North Fort Worth (TMS, Heritage,Keller, etc.) 2 16.67%
Benbrook (SW F.W.) 0 0%
Mansfield (SE) 1 8.33%
South of Fort Worth 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #501
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Haha, I liked how they had cops basically parked at the intersection because of that.
Yeah cops were everywhere. That was so fun though! I was invited to a bmw club by some other Z3'ers and that was cool
Old 01-13-2014, 09:23 AM   #506
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
I have some I can share

Go for it, I bet you took quite a few of some cars I didn't get to see.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #507
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Who is this!? I see you all the time in Lake Worth.
Sock Monkey decals, HMMMMMMMMMMM...
Old 01-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #508
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Go for it, I bet you took quite a few of some cars I didn't get to see.
Will when I get home later tonight

When are we going to have a meet? I need someone to fix up my cb cable connector and help me re-tune!
Old 01-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #509
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Who is this!? I see you all the time in Lake Worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Sock Monkey decals, HMMMMMMMMMMM...
awesome!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM   #510
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how I've missed this thread.

North Ft. Worth checking in. I'm up by the Cabela's on 35W.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:40 PM   #512

Cars & Coffee photos. I'm no expert photographer by any standard, just snapped some pics of what I thought was interesting.

The only one with this color scheme in the world

Old 01-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #515
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my lift on!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #516
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
Got my lift on!
How is that working out? Any issues getting aligned or anything?
Old 01-28-2014, 05:51 PM   #517
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #518
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I guess you coming to visit in here is only fair. How long till you weld yourself a front bumper? A hog would not have been so nice to your truck.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #519
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I guess you coming to visit in here is only fair. How long till you weld yourself a front bumper? A hog would not have been so nice to your truck.
Soon as I get more familiar with my tube bender and get a winch to put in it.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #520

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Soon as I get more familiar with my tube bender and get a winch to put in it.
Gotcha. Hurry up