Ridglea Area up to Carswell 0 0%
Stockyards up to Meacham 0 0%
Haltom City and East of Downtown 0 0%
Forest Park 0 0%
White Settlement and West of Downtown 0 0%
West F.W. (Eagle Mountain Lake, Saginaw, and beyond) 4 33.33%
East Ft. Worth (Arlington, GP) 3 25.00%
NE (mid-cities, H-E-B, NRH) 1 8.33%
South Fort Worth (south of 820, between 35 and Bryant Irving, Hulen, Crowley) 1 8.33%
North Fort Worth (TMS, Heritage,Keller, etc.) 2 16.67%
Benbrook (SW F.W.) 0 0%
Mansfield (SE) 1 8.33%
South of Fort Worth 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #621
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
elgringoloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Anybody been to Bridgeport OHV park?
I have not, but it's only about an hour from me. It looks like a lot of fun, with a ton of trails.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:30 AM   #623
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, but it has been a while. Maybe we should look at getting another trip there planned. I don't wheel my PreRunner anymore though. I use my 4Runner.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:25 AM   #624
I'm an amateur professional.
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
I have not, but it's only about an hour from me. It looks like a lot of fun, with a ton of trails.
It's about an hour and a half from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilborn View Post
I want to go. :\
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Yes, but it has been a while. Maybe we should look at getting another trip there planned. I don't wheel my PreRunner anymore though. I use my 4Runner.
That would be fun. How were the trails? Anything I would be worried about not having sliders? A couple of my friends who drive heeps and I were thinking about taking a weekend trip there
Old 10-29-2014, 06:27 AM   #625
elgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedelgringoloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From the trail maps and what I've seen on YouTube, there's a good amount of easy trails.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:49 AM   #626
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes

Quote:
I don't know man, you never got stuck with the peerunner, but you did with the 4runner

Old 10-29-2014, 01:09 PM   #628
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I say we set up a Bridgeport OHV meet.
X2!
Old 10-29-2014, 05:44 PM   #629
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That would be fun. How were the trails? Anything I would be worried about not having sliders? A couple of my friends who drive heeps and I were thinking about taking a weekend trip there
Sliders will make your day much easier and more willing to explore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgringoloco View Post
From the trail maps and what I've seen on YouTube, there's a good amount of easy trails.
Yeah... ever see a picture of a trail and think it looks like a cake walk until you see it in person? It has been a year since I was out there last; but I doubt it got any easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
I don't know man, you never got stuck with the peerunner, but you did with the 4runner
Just goes to show I should wheel more when I am drinking.

Quote:
I say we set up a Bridgeport OHV meet.
I could be game for that; let me get a few things finished up on the 4Runner first.
Old 10-29-2014, 05:46 PM   #630
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
So we are doing a Bridgeport meet with beer?
Old 10-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #631

No beer for me....too young for that
Old 10-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #632

Quote:
No beer for me....too young for that
I'll take your share.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #633
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll take your share.
Maybe with his share you will drive better and do more awesome things like this.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:16 PM   #634

I want to get back over to Tolar pretty soon.

That was a pretty cool series of pic; but I made a simple trail really hard. Lol
Old 10-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #635

Quote:
I'll take your share.
You are welcome to it!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #636

Quote:
You are welcome to it!
Thanks but I will probably stick to Dr Pepper out there again.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #637
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport sure isn't getting any easier.
There are a lot of fun little trails out there, and I find new ones everytime I go out. Or maybe we just make new ones. Either way, they're fun!

I'm in for a Bridgeport or Tolar run.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:42 PM   #638

I was waiting for you to chime in. You have been over there quite a few times this last year.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #639

Well if it's some crazy quintuple black diamond park- I'm out. At least until I get my XR out here.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:00 PM   #640

No; it isn't a crazy stupid park. It has a good number of trails that are 2s and lower; just lots of tight areas where you are going to pick up some light/medium pinstriping.